Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Refund

Refund

I emailed spotify and they told me that they would refund me but first they needed to confirm security information, I sent them an email back now it has been 1 week without reply... I have tried to contact them again but still no reply, I have checked my Junk in my email. Please help.

19 Replies

Do you have a case number from an email it will be in the subject line of the email sent to you? And if you do post it here and one of the Rock Stars can chase it up for you.

Re: Fwd: [Customer Support] - 20603191 - Charged for signing up for free trail [ ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0gecY4:ref ]

on the trail 🙂 Sharing with the mods now. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

is there any update?

@DerpishBadger - Can confirm someone has replied to the community escalation about your case and it is in the queue to be answered shortly.

Keep an eye on your inbox!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Still no reply 😞 it has been a while and I need the refund quite urgently.

Hey there. No updates yet. The good news in the mix is that everything beyond your cancel date will be refunded. Wish I had a better answer right now, but as Peter said, they replied to my escalation and are looking into this for us.

Thanks for the quick reply, could I just ask what you mean by everything beyond day cancel date will be refunded?

Yeah, so generally, if you are still being charged after you cancelled and you can provide confirmation of your cancel date, Spotify will be able to refund any extra charges after your cancellation date.

Make sense?

Oh right. I doubt that would happen anyway seeing as I have cancelled the subscription already

How long does it take for an email reply :c I need this refund soon

i still havent had a email reply..

@DerpishBadger - I'm raising this (urgently) for you again now, apologies for the delay!

Peter

@DerpishBadger - Just been informed CS have picked up your case in response to my escalation. Did you get a reply?

Peter

They did reply... but now there are no longer offering a refund. I don't understand why I do not get refunded if I got charged on the wrong account. The account that was charged for a subscription was logged out, I continued to login to my friends account to set up a free trial for him and when I did the phone verification it charged my main account, which I was not logged into. I don't think Spotify understand this issue, I did not accidentely buy a subscription, I signed up for a free trial another account  and it charged my main account. Techincal issue?

Stick at them, unfortunately there isn't much else we can do on the community end. 😞

Peter

What is Spotify email please..I need to get my refund sorted..thanks

There shouldn't need to be a confirmation of your cancellation date, people cancel something because they don't want the service anymore and from that date should automatically not be charged!!!!@ as simple as that. I have had NO respose from spotify at all after i cancelled my free trial b4 i was to be charged....back in november 2015 AND AM STILL BEING CHARGED - IT IS NOW BEYOND A JOKE !!! How can i simply get my money back which is now 9 months owing !!!!!!! And no one will reply to me, from Melbourne, VIC, Australia

I never signed up but my card was used I need refund immediately 

Suggested posts