Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Constant Connection Issues

Constant Connection Issues

As long as I have been using Spotify, which spans two different models of mobile phones and two telcos, I have never had much luck with getting it to play or even search over data connection.

Currently I have a Nexus 5 4.4.4 with Telstra and any time I try to search for new music it states that I am offline even when I verified I have a strong data connection.

I have followed other suggestions of clearing the cache and even reinstalling the application but this never helps, I can't use a main part of this application and it is frustrating, does anyone have any advice?

Old Mobile was a Samsung Galaxy S3 with Vodafone, same problem, spotify never connected over data even if it was working for other apps such as facebook or reddit.

1 Reply

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts