Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.1.1)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (1.1.1)

What's new in version 1.1.1
  • New: You can now add a whole album to an existing playlist.
  • New: We'll ask you to confirm if you add a song to a playlist twice.
  • Fixed: ARMv5 users can install the app successfully again.
  • Fictitious: This app will make you chicken soup.
Notes
  • -
Community Ergo Sum
8 Replies

Freakin awesome news for us android users. Thanks.

Yeah I like the idea of being reminded if your about to add a song to playlist that's already on the playlist, would be cool if we could do that on the desktop version

You guys seriously made my darn day. Can't thank you enough. Needless to say my cancellation has been cancelled. 

New: We'll ask you to confirm if you add a song to a playlist twice.

Really it's not working. If I add track from ANOTHER record with same tags, but different albums, it will allow me to add -> duplicate. You only check track ID in this, not track information.

Useless option.

The issue is, if you check track details not URIs I have plenty of tracks that are different versions but have the same name and artist (so album would be the only option really).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I can confirm this. I find it pretty amateuristic to release something like this without proper research.

Though it's not perfect yet because of the issue with different versions of songs, I like this update a lot. .. Can't wait for this to come to the desktop version since that's the place where I make most of my playlists

Want to know what's new in Spotify for Android 1.1.2? Look no further: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Release-Notes-Spotify-for-Android-1-1-2/td-p/847949

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts