Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not Working ón iphone

Premium not Working ón iphone

Hi,

my premium account doesnt work on my iphone anymore. Playlists are gone and when i try to stream a song it says: "You need a premium account to play this song".

Why is this?

Last spotify payment: 2321383013
Date: 23/10-12
9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Normally these issues arise when the Spotify system fails to take payment when your subscription renews. What is your subscription status on your online overview?

Also, there is no need to post multiple topics.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I now, the last topic was a mistake.
Subskription overwiev:

You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium.

It sounds like you last payment did not go through, you will need to resubscribe from your online profile 😉

You can read more here.

Peter

Peter

I just remembered i lost my creditcard, and reported it to my bank, Can it be the problem ? 🙂

If you reported your card as stolen, your bank have probably deactivated it to prevent it being used. You will need to get in touch with them and get a new card (if you don't already have one) and then resubscribe using your new card details on your online account.

Peter

Peter

I reported it D. 20/11, and my last payment was 24/10 🙂

@Hammeh wrote:

You will need to get in touch with them and get a new card (if you don't already have one) and then resubscribe using your new card details on your online account.

Hi there- Yep Peter is right. Your last transactions couldn't go through successfully. 

Once your bank delivers that new card, just update your payment details via your subscription page. You'll then need to subscribe again so the system knows it's OK to take another payment. 

hello,

I have spotify premium and am unable to get it to stream or play any of my downloaded files on my iphone.. i have my account on two computers and my ANDROID, which all work perfectly... yet it will not on the apple.. What do I need to do in order to play the music.. i just checked my account status and it says that i am still valid...

@oldcarfreak41 wrote:

hello,

I have spotify premium and am unable to get it to stream or play any of my downloaded files on my iphone.. i have my account on two computers and my ANDROID, which all work perfectly... yet it will not on the apple.. What do I need to do in order to play the music.. i just checked my account status and it says that i am still valid...

Hello 🙂

Sometimes it can take a while for your subscription to be recognised on all devices. I would suggest you ensure that you are logging in with the correct details (the same as your other devices) and try logging out and back into the application a few times. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts