Premium 

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 11 and Dell Desktop

Operating System

IOS and Windows 

My Question or Issue

On all of my apps, on the phone, on the computer, even in my chrome browser, Spotify keeps pausing the songs after 15 seconds. I have changed my password, updated the apps, logged out of all connected devices/apps. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps. My plan is paid for, I checked for that, and I feel like I have done everything that Spotify support has suggested to do, but the music continues to pause. I didn't see an outage or anything, and all the forums suggest that nothing is wrong with Spotify itself. I don't know what to do. Right now, I feel like I'm paying for something that won't even work. Any advice would help. 

1 Reply

Hey there @NotAGudGamer13

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. 

Great troubleshooting so far! No worries, we can add a few more steps to see if they work for you. 

Would you mind checking if the same happens if you use a different internet connection? 

If yes, make sure to follow all these steps and if the issue persists, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and further assist you with this. 

Let us know how it goes. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts