Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deuchainn

Deuchainn Deuchainn aon dha trìBriseadh an cearcall!

• Music Fan
  • Deuchainn Deuchainn aon dha trì Briseadh an cearcall!
  • Suzi_the_Squirrel
  • Music Fan
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to turn off shuffle on a Playlist of just podcasts?

I like to put my podcasts on a Playlist in a certain order and then listen to the Playlist in order... except shuffle always gets turned on and I can't turn it off. I've seen tips and tricks for how to avoid shuffle turning on and then seem to work b...

• Visitor
  • I like to put my podcasts on a Playlist in a certain order and then listen to the Playlist in order... except shuffle always gets turned on and I can't turn it off. I've seen tips and tricks for how ...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to play Spotify with Siri?

Siri respond with information „App hasn’t add support for that with Siri” even though the option „Use with Ask Siri” is turned on. What should i do?

• Casual Listener
  • Siri respond with information „App hasn’t add support for that with Siri” even though the option „Use with Ask Siri” is turned on. What should i do?
  • GG0043
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify keeps playing hidden songs

I keep my Spotify app updated on my Pixel 7. Initially, blocked artists began playing when I listened on my phone through Android Auto. Now, blocked artists are playing on the desktop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I remove the blocked ...

• Visitor
  • I keep my Spotify app updated on my Pixel 7.    Initially, blocked artists began playing when I listened on my phone through Android Auto. Now, blocked artists are playing on the desktop....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque me aparece dos veces el modo off line

En la primera parte del menú aparece el modo off line del cual lo manejaba que cuando estaba fuera de casa lo ponía en ese modo y ahora me eh dado cuenta que más abajo en ese mismo menú me aparece otro modo off line del cual me ha vaciado todas las d...

• Visitor
  • En la primera parte del menú aparece el modo off line del cual lo manejaba que cuando estaba fuera de casa lo ponía en ese modo y ahora me eh dado cuenta que más abajo en ese mismo menú me aparece ot...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not showing

Hey guysPlanindividual premiumCountryHungaryDeviceIphone 14, Dell laptop My Question or IssueSince I heard you can now play audiobooks, I wanted to check it about. My problem is that I can’t find it nor see it anywhere. In the phone app there’s no au...

• Hey guys Plan individual premium Country Hungary Device Iphone 14, Dell laptop   My Question or Issue Since I heard you can now play audiobooks, I wanted to check it about. My problem i...
  • RegiVegi
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are Spotify Radio's are all almost identical?

Every single time I want to find new music my first thought is to check a song/artist/playlist radio to find songs from similar genres, however, I'm always reminded how bad the radio feature is due to the fact that no matter what song, which artist, ...

• Visitor
  • Every single time I want to find new music my first thought is to check a song/artist/playlist radio to find songs from similar genres, however, I'm always reminded how bad the radio feature is due t...
  • surfame
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution My email was enabled for podcasters

I have a podcast and I don't know why google was disabled my email. Since then, I can't access my podcast and if you have any solution on this, so would you mind give the solution? I have to start a new account, create a new email to have a new podca...

• Visitor
  • I have a podcast and I don't know why google was disabled my email. Since then, I can't access my podcast and if you have any solution on this, so would you mind give the solution? I have to start a ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
    Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping 5 songs in playlist and only playing 10 seconds?

When i select any song to play the web client will skip forward exactly 5 songs in the playlist, and then only play 10 seconds of music from the song.This behavior is on the Firefox web browser.

• Casual Listener
  • When i select any song to play the web client will skip forward exactly 5 songs in the playlist, and then only play 10 seconds of music from the song. This behavior is on the Firefox web browser.
  • flechas
  • Visitor
  • 91 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 91 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution just played list

I would often like to (+) "like" a song that has already finished, or maybe a couple of songs back. It's often difficult to find or remember them, so: It would be nice to have somewhere a "Just Played" list with the last n (5?) played songs.

• I would often like to (+) ❤️ "like" a song that has already finished, or maybe a couple of songs back. It's often difficult to find or remember them, so:   It would be nice to have somewh...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Galaxy active watch missing spotify device list

It will play Spotify just fine on the watch but when I go to control my phone's Spotify from my watch it the watch won't connect to my phones Spotify

• Visitor
  • It will play Spotify just fine on the watch but when I go to control my phone's Spotify from my watch it the watch won't connect to my phones Spotify
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not shown on Spotify Venezuela

PlanFreeCountryVenezuelaDevicePC, Infinix Hot 10, PS4Operating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10, PS4 My Question or Issue English: Since Spotify was launched in Venezuela, many people (including myself) have not been able to access podcasts, because they...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Venezuela Device PC, Infinix Hot 10, PS4 Operating System Android 10, Windows 10, PS4   My Question or Issue   English:   Since Spotify was launched in V...
  • arimatea75
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists contents have disappeared!

The contents of 2 of my playlists have been erased! - They playlists were long, and I'd had them for quite a while, but now the list is empty! - PLEASE ADVISE!

• Visitor
  • The contents of 2 of my playlists have been erased! - They playlists were long, and I'd had them for quite a while, but now the list is empty! - PLEASE ADVISE!
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is part of an audiobook included with premium but not the whole book?

I was listening to a series of books and when I got to the third book I noticed the first part was not included for premium. The thing is, the book is split into 3 parts. Part 1 and 3 are not included in premium but part 2 is. This seems like an erro...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to a series of books and when I got to the third book I noticed the first part was not included for premium. The thing is, the book is split into 3 parts. Part 1 and 3 are not include...
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why I always get emails saying "x episode was deleted" if i never make any?

I'm tired of receiving emails saying they're removing my podcast content when I never upload anything. What could be happening and what can I do to stop receiving them. I'm afraid that my account will suffer some kind of ban or something.The emails s...

• Visitor
  • I'm tired of receiving emails saying they're removing my podcast content when I never upload anything. What could be happening and what can I do to stop receiving them. I'm afraid that my account wil...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Anchor - Need to upload S1 of my podcast, after uploading S2

Hi Guys Me and my friend worked on S1 of one podcast, but we split post that. I started working on S2 of the podcast and published on a fresh Anchor account. I didn't have access to my show's S1 (due to some legal issues) till now. Now my friend has ...

• Hi Guys   Me and my friend worked on S1 of one podcast, but we split post that.    I started working on S2 of the podcast and published on a fresh Anchor account. I didn't have acc...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t read reviews on Audiobooks

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone 12 proOperating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueIf I tap the star/ratings button on an audiobook, a message pops up saying “Listen first! Then come back and give a rating.” Thats great and all, but why can I not REA...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Iphone 12 pro Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue If I tap the star/ratings button on an audiobook, a message pops up saying “Listen first! T...
  • Leenalaverne
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes