Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Cómo puedo quitar el fondo de pantalla de las canciones?

Quiero quitar que las fotos de las canciones se pongan de fondo de bloqueo, mi dispositivo es un Motorola e6s

• Visitor
  • Quiero quitar que las fotos de las canciones se pongan de fondo de bloqueo, mi dispositivo es un Motorola e6s
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • fredkidgmail
  • Roadie
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes

The dynamic background color of the lyrics feature

Hi Spotify team, Its been over the years that the idea has been submmited. We all enjoyed the lyrics function. However, some of the background colors are too bright to watch.I was hoping that there is a toggle to turn on/off the dynamic color. And, w...

• Hi Spotify team,   Its been over the years that the idea has been submmited.   We all enjoyed the lyrics function. However, some of the background colors are too bright to watch. I was...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Add songs directly to the playlist you've created

Instead of there being a button for add to liked songs, when you're listening to a playlist you've created and want to add relative songs to it through smart shuffle the like button should add the song to THAT playlist you're currently listening to i...

• Instead of there being a button for add to liked songs, when you're listening to a playlist you've created and want to add relative songs to it through smart shuffle the like button should add the so...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Music discovery/ recommendations based on local files

so i have a music library for last 17 years containing all my fav tracks in local files, how do I get recommendation or similar songs/artist/album/genre etc based on these files ? any software exists that can give music recommendations based on local...

• Regular
  • so i have a music library for last 17 years containing all my fav tracks in local files, how do I get recommendation or similar songs/artist/album/genre etc based on these files ? any software exists...
  • MirrorLake
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wondery podcasts won’t play on iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 13Operating System(iOS 17.4.1 My Question or IssueWondery podcasts have stopped playing on my iPhone. They still play on my iPad and on another iPhone 13 in our house. I was listening to British Scandal and Where The...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 13 Operating System (iOS 17.4.1   My Question or Issue Wondery podcasts have stopped playing on my iPhone. They still play on my iPad and on anot...
  • Susan_GP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Can't find song?

Hi, I can see my song ans art on spotify but when I hit the play button, it plays random songs from various artist. Am I doing something wrong?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I can see my song ans art on spotify but when I hit the play button, it plays random songs from various artist. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist name ending in " feat" shown with incomplete name

Any artist's name ending with the word "feat" (ie. Little Feat) is show with an incomplete title ("Little Feat" is shown as "Little").

• Any artist's name ending with the word "feat" (ie. Little Feat) is show with an incomplete title ("Little Feat" is shown as "Little").
  • synack1228
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bug with queues when reordering a queue of more than 11 different podcast episodes

Hi, there's a bug with queues when reordering a queue of more than 11 different podcast episodes. If you add 11 different episodes on free or premium on Spotify for windows (64 bit) desktop app 1.2.36.959.g04bf500c, the queue doesnt reorder and dupli...

• Hi, there's a bug with queues when reordering a queue of more than 11 different podcast episodes. If you add 11 different episodes on free or premium on Spotify for windows (64 bit) desktop app 1.2.3...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback settings for Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Device(iPad 7th Generation, Huawei P30 Pro - VOG-L29, Devialet Mania)Operating System(iOS 17, EMUI 12.0.0) My Question or IssueRequesting features may get a voting started, but nothing ever gets implemented. Since 2019 there...

• Plan Premium Country Germany   Device (iPad 7th Generation, Huawei P30 Pro - VOG-L29, Devialet Mania) Operating System (iOS 17, EMUI 12.0.0)   My Question or Issue Requesting fea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are my songs Im playing not being tracked in recently played section

Ive been listening to music a lot more and after i got to school today it stopped tracking any of the songs im listening too in my history and im concerned its not tracking my minutes

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been listening to music a lot more and after i got to school today it stopped tracking any of the songs im listening too in my history and im concerned its not tracking my minutes
  • Vasil
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! None of Taylor Swift's songs are showing up in playlists - WHY?

Apparently all of Taylor Swift's catalogue have disappeared from playlists or the ability to play them through her Artist page - this is day THREE of this issue! Why is no one talking about it/fixing it?!?!

• Regular
  • Apparently all of Taylor Swift's catalogue have disappeared from playlists or the ability to play them through her Artist page - this is day THREE of this issue! Why is no one talking about it/fixing...
  • Indicat
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping back 15 seconds on episodes

My Question or IssueI don’t have premium, so if possible I search for the song I want as a podcast episode and add it to a playlist where I re-add it to get hours of playtime. (I’m not sure if that’s causing it, though)I started noticing that wheneve...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue I don’t have premium, so if possible I search for the song I want as a podcast episode and add it to a playlist where I re-add it to get hours of playtime. (I’m not sure if that...
  • AlejaR
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Play from folder feature removed

Hi there - it's great that we can play/ shuffle a folder on a desktop but really annoying that you can't on an iphone (you used to be able to). For example I have a folder with hundreds of jazz playlists inside - I used to be able to shuffle that fol...

• Hi there - it's great that we can play/ shuffle a folder on a desktop but really annoying that you can't on an iphone (you used to be able to). For example I have a folder with hundreds of jazz playl...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change episode cover art after publish

I uploaded all my episodes as well as thumbnails.Now I need to change a few of the thumbnail images for several episodes.I do not see anywhere that I can replace the cover art of a published episode.Is it possible to update the thumbnail for each epi...

• Visitor
  • I uploaded all my episodes as well as thumbnails. Now I need to change a few of the thumbnail images for several episodes. I do not see anywhere that I can replace the cover art of a published epis...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is Spotify expanding into new markets or adding new subscription features?

Dear all,I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my interest and curiosity regarding Spotify's plans for expansion into new markets and the introduction of new subscription models or features.As an avid user of Spotify, I have been...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my interest and curiosity regarding Spotify's plans for expansion into new markets and the introduction of new subscription model...
  • Libba
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song time display missing & autoplay issues in vehicle

My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it. As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar to “fast-forward” through the song.

• Regular
  • My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it.  As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar...
  • Maria
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I open subscribed content on a podcast

I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my issue is through SpotifyPlanPremiumCountryUnited Stat...

• Visitor
  • I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my is...
  • ribezaz
  • Rising Star 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are we allowed to use the Spotify-logo?

We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that?Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that? Thanks in advance.
  • harmears
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plagiarism?

As I saw pointed out in other posts, Spotify's method of reporting possible copyright infringement, as of yet, doesn't allow for users to report if they're not affiliated with whoever owns the copyright. So, I can't submit this through the form, but ...

• As I saw pointed out in other posts, Spotify's method of reporting possible copyright infringement, as of yet, doesn't allow for users to report if they're not affiliated with whoever owns the copyri...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes