Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect to Echo nor delete "old" device

I have renamed my Echo (Dots) & since then Alexa cannot play Spotify anymore. I have restarted the phone, reinstalled the spotify app, deleted and re-added the access rights for Alexa in my account and even named one of them back - it remains impossi...

• I have renamed my Echo (Dots) & since then Alexa cannot play Spotify anymore. I have restarted the phone, reinstalled the spotify app, deleted and re-added the access rights for Alexa in my accou...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can my followers on spotify see local files I play in their desktop social

I was wondering what shows up in my followers desktop social feed, the one that shows what all your spotify friends are currently listening to. I've heard podcasts do not, what about local files?

• Visitor
  • I was wondering what shows up in my followers desktop social feed, the one that shows what all your spotify friends are currently listening to. I've heard podcasts do not, what about local files?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs won't play longer than 1 second.

I just purchased a membership for Spotify premium, and ever since then, I've been having trouble playing songs. I've tried the app and Web player but nothing is working. Songs would play for only 1 second then skip to the next one. Sometimes a song m...

• Visitor
  • I just purchased a membership for Spotify premium, and ever since then, I've been having trouble playing songs. I've tried the app and Web player but nothing is working. Songs would play for only 1 s...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I hide top shows on spotify home screen?

Podcasts I have barely listened to or clicked on accidentally are displayed at the top of my home screen (Phone and Mac). They are not saved to my library, I didn't follow them, and aren't in my recently played.

• Visitor
  • Podcasts I have barely listened to or clicked on accidentally are displayed at the top of my home screen (Phone and Mac). They are not saved to my library, I didn't follow them, and aren't in my rece...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] remove joe rogan podcast

Joe Rogan spreads disinformation on many subjects. Please don't end his contract as soon as possible. I am considering cancelling my subscription to Spotify because of him.

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan spreads disinformation on many subjects. Please don't end his contract as soon as possible. I am considering cancelling my subscription to Spotify because of him.
  • rupert27
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 38 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 13 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Friends see playlist with oldest song first. How to see most recent first?

When my friends look at my playlist they see the first songs added first.How can I make it so that someone who follows my playlist sees the most recently added songs first? E.g. As a listener it's easy as I just flip the date column and there - most ...

• Casual Listener
  • When my friends look at my playlist they see the first songs added first. How can I make it so that someone who follows my playlist sees the most recently added songs first? E.g. As a listener it'...
  • aanyaichinisan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canvas option at iPad not available

I use Spotify on my iPhone and on my iPad,On my iPhone canvas option is available and working. On my iPad I do even not have the option in my settings

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on my iPhone and on my iPad, On my iPhone canvas option is available and working. On my iPad I do even not have the option in my settings
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not working with Google Home in Dubai

PlanPremiumCountryUAEMy Question or IssueJust bought the premium plan so I could use it as a default player for Google Home but it’s not available as an option. Is Spotify available? If so, how do I solve this? If not, why not? And when will it be av...

• Plan Premium Country UAE My Question or Issue Just bought the premium plan so I could use it as a default player for Google Home but it’s not available as an option. Is Spotify available? If s...
  • Thereeeeeeeee
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play on my computer

So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you ca...

• Casual Listener
  • So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this righ...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't control Spotify from my Galaxy Watch to play on my phone.

I can play music from both my watch and my phone, but when I try to control the music playing from my phone, it swaps to playing out of my watch. It doesn't automatically swap back, and I don't want to play music from my watch, just my phone.

• Visitor
  • I can play music from both my watch and my phone, but when I try to control the music playing from my phone, it swaps to playing out of my watch. It doesn't automatically swap back, and I don't want...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast starting over after inserted commercials

.PlanPremiumCountry DevicePhone & TabletOperating SystemAndroid 8 & Android 11 My Question or IssueI frequently listen to the JRE podcast. Every once in a while, after your inserted ads are played in the middle of the podcast, the podcast will start ...

• Casual Listener
  • . Plan Premium Country   Device Phone & Tablet Operating System Android 8 & Android 11   My Question or Issue I frequently listen to the JRE podcast.  Every once in ...
  • SirWall
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The top 6 shortcuts on my homepage is gone for months

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 14.8.1 My Question or IssueThe top section on the homepage of 6 shortcuts has been missing for almost a year, and during the time there's only a "recently played" section instead. It's funny actu...

115574696423.jpg 884566733451.jpg wvvt77t7hqn81.jpg
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System iOS 14.8.1   My Question or Issue The top section on the homepage of 6 shortcuts has been missing for almost a year, and du...
  • Kiril
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i report incorrect lyrics?

in "Boys will be boys" by Benny, the lyrics are wrong. Where it says (according to the app) "when it comes to my love, and the thing that's fixable", the actual lyrics are "when it comes to my love, anything is fixable". i hope this helps!

• Visitor
  • in "Boys will be boys" by Benny, the lyrics are wrong. Where it says (according to the app) "when it comes to my love, and the thing that's fixable", the actual lyrics are "when it comes to my love, ...
  • PunchTime
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot Remove Device as "Device is Unavailable"

 PlanPremiumCountryUK (mine) and Germany (the connected device I want to remove) DeviceiPhone XS Max and MacBook Pro Mid-2015Operating SystemiOS 14.1 & macOS 11.2.1 My Question or IssueI have a device in my Device menu I need to remove but cannot as ...

IMG_9429.jpg
  • Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country UK (mine) and Germany (the connected device I want to remove)   Device iPhone XS Max and MacBook Pro Mid-2015 Operating System iOS 14.1 & macOS 11.2.1 &...
  • quadalot
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod