Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Russian Podcasts

I've lived in Russia for years and got around the lack of availability by paying on my Australian PayPal, but unfortunately, I've just got a new Russian bank card which my Australian PayPal wouldn't accept. I changed my region to Russia and was horri...

• Casual Listener
  • I've lived in Russia for years and got around the lack of availability by paying on my Australian PayPal, but unfortunately, I've just got a new Russian bank card which my Australian PayPal wouldn't ...
  • zhmehn
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo + Sonos Beam = playing issue

Hi there, My wife and I just recently got Spotify Premium Duo. We both have the Spotify and Sonos App on our phone. We added both Spotify accounts to the Sonos app. The issue: when I’m listen to Spotify on my phone (via bluetooth headset in the offic...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,  My wife and I just recently got Spotify Premium Duo. We both have the Spotify and Sonos App on our phone. We added both Spotify accounts to the Sonos app.   The issue: wh...
  • Wattokp
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for professionals

Hi i really miss the opportunity to buy a professional membership so dj’s and others can use Spotify as a pro user. This would showcase musicians songs even more and can be played in events it may never ever would be played. Is this something that Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   i really miss the opportunity to buy a professional membership so dj’s and others can use Spotify as a pro user.  This would showcase musicians songs even more and can be played in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist last edit

Prior to the UI change the date of the last edit on a playlist was part of the information right at the top, but since the change, it seems like that information is gone. It was extremely handy to find playlists that had been recently updated or to k...

• Prior to the UI change the date of the last edit on a playlist was part of the information right at the top, but since the change, it seems like that information is gone. It was extremely handy to fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have? I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who they are? Appreciate all replies.

• I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have?  I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts aren't updating past a certain date on desktop app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSurface Pro 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI follow a podcast that updates every day without fail. I can see the new episode on the "Good Morning" on desktop, and play it that way, but when trying to play p...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Surface Pro 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I follow a podcast that updates every day without fail. I can see the new episode on th...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Now playing screen freezes, app not operable anymore

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevice(Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G)Operating System(Android 11, One UI 3.1) My Question or IssueHi Guys, Difficult story, i'll try my best to explain. Since a month and a half I have weird but very annoying problems w...

cd0d9545-0d1c-4eff-9d6b-516d61078960.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device (Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G) Operating System (Android 11, One UI 3.1)   My Question or Issue Hi Guys,   Difficult story, i'll try m...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving my podcast/show over to Spotify Greenroom and need help with setup.

Hi everyone, my question today is I would like to move my podcast/show over to Spotify Greenroom. However, we also use video as well as audio and I'm unsure how to record the audio through Greenroom as well as continue to use video. The added complex...

• Hi everyone, my question today is I would like to move my podcast/show over to Spotify Greenroom. However, we also use video as well as audio and I'm unsure how to record the audio through Greenroom ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to remove device from Connect device list

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceAmazon Echo Dot 3rd gen, PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi! I use an Amazon Echo Dot 3rd gen. I changed its name a couple of weeks back and now it is showing with the new name (no problem at all), but it...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device Amazon Echo Dot 3rd gen, PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi! I use an Amazon Echo Dot 3rd gen. I changed its name a couple of we...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify issue with Yamaha RX-681 - Music is stopped after few minutes

Spotify Premium / France DeviceYamaha RX-681 receiver connected through Ethernet, Spotify App on the same networkFrom Android App Hello, Since fews days, I can't listen Spotify smoothly: Lag after few minutes - Yamaha receiver is connected with Ether...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Premium / France   Device Yamaha RX-681 receiver connected through Ethernet, Spotify App on the same network From Android App   Hello,   Since fews days, I can't listen...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts Don't work

PlanPremiumCountryEgyptDeviceXiaomi mi A2Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssuePodcasts don't work on my Spotify app. I can't even find podcast section in the main page. When I try searching a podcast and click on it it shows me the error in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Egypt Device Xiaomi mi A2 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Podcasts don't work on my Spotify app. I can't even find podcast section in the main ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player can't play song and if it can, it play for 9 seconds and goes silent

I found similar thread https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Web-player-stops-after-playing-a-song-for-9-seconds/idi-p/5179515 but Web Player now cannot play song. It will infinitely skip, and if it stopped at a playable song, it will play ...

• I found similar thread https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Web-player-stops-after-playing-a-song-for-9-seconds/idi-p/5179515 but Web Player now cannot play song. It will infinit...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa skill not working in malta

PlanPremiumCountryMaltaDeviceAndroid: sony xa2 ultra, Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, xiaomi mi9se, samsung galaxy s10e, mutiple windows laptops, mac mini and alexa echo speakersOperating System(iOS, android, windows 10, mac osx mavric/bigsur, echo) My Ques...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Malta Device Android: sony xa2 ultra, Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, xiaomi mi9se, samsung galaxy s10e, mutiple windows laptops, mac mini and alexa echo speakers Operatin...
  • Warmax356
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Discover Weekly always have me the songs I never listen to?

PlanPremiumCountryTaiwanDeviceiPhone/LaptopOperating SystemiOS 15/Windows 10 My Question or IssueI always listen to English and Korean songs every day, but every week when Discover Weekly updates, there are always few Indian songs inside the list. Ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Taiwan Device iPhone/Laptop Operating System iOS 15/Windows 10   My Question or Issue I always listen to English and Korean songs every day, but every week when Di...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Data saver does not work with Android Auto

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGalaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 9 When I use Spotify with Android Auto the data usage is very high, despite the data saver being enabled.At work, I can stream over LTE for 5 hours or so and use maybe 50MB. When I'm in t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 9   When I use Spotify with Android Auto the data usage is very high, despite the data saver being enabled. At wor...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound with second song though appears to be playing

On my LG TV, when I play a list, the first song plays well. Then the second song appears to be playing but there is no sound. Exiting the app and restarting gives the same result. Turning the TV off and restarting: same.

• Visitor
  • On my LG TV, when I play a list, the first song plays well.  Then the second song appears to be playing but there is no sound.  Exiting the app and restarting gives the same result.  T...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Android 10 head unit for cars - No sound after pressing next - Bug report

Hello,for quite a long time I'm experiencing an issue in my car. I own the Android head unit similar to https://www.hifi-auto.sk/ANDROID-10-VW-GOLF-7-autoradio-d3742.htm (8 cores, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage version).When I'm listening to music and the son...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, for quite a long time I'm experiencing an issue in my car. I own the Android head unit similar to https://www.hifi-auto.sk/ANDROID-10-VW-GOLF-7-autoradio-d3742.htm (8 cores, 4GB RAM...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Spotify for Artists] Multiple artist pages under my name exist. What should I do?

I am releasing my own music and would like to build a following around my name. I have registered my first song through DistroKid Better late than never! However, I have appeared several times before on Spotify offering my voice and writing work unde...

• ...as been formed by this latest release. Ultimately, I only want ONE artist page with my name to be featured and to be public since this is where I will be uploading my own music from here on out.&n...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution remove unrelated podcasts on home screen

Hey,Every day I see these podcasts on the homescreen of the spotify app(mobile and desktop) but they are in seemingly random languages... why would I tune in to that, I wont be able to understand what its about? Besides that some of the suggestions a...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey, Every day I see these podcasts on the homescreen of the spotify app(mobile and desktop) but they are in seemingly random languages... why would I tune in to that, I wont be able to understand w...
  • crostine
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes