Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

add this group

please, add the group sun flowers emi music 1998 spain

• please, add the group sun flowers emi music 1998 spain
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to censor the explicit content (cuss words) on playback?

With slacker radio I can just slide the censor option on and it will censor the cuss words. Is this an option with spotify?

• With slacker radio I can just slide the censor option on and it will censor the cuss words. Is this an option with spotify?
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see songs listed under Starred playlist

Hello Spotify, I am having trouble seeing all my songs listed under my *Starred playlist. Is anyone have had a similar issues? If so, how did you fix it? This is how my *Starred playlist looks like:

• Hello Spotify,    I am having trouble seeing all my songs listed under my *Starred playlist. Is anyone have had a similar issues? If so, how did you fix it?    This i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music group "LA LEY"

THE ARTIST " LA LEY" INS'T COMPLETE YET, BECAUSE, SPOTIFY HAVEN´T THE ALBUM "UNO"

• THE ARTIST " LA LEY" INS'T COMPLETE YET, BECAUSE, SPOTIFY HAVEN´T THE ALBUM "UNO"
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Tivo won't stay logged in.

After listening to Spotify via the Tivo, I press the Tivo button to watch a recored program (I do not explicitly exit Spotify.) When I go back to the Spotify app on Tivo to listen to music again, I'm presented with the login screen. How do I stay log...

• After listening to Spotify via the Tivo, I press the Tivo button to watch a recored program (I do not explicitly exit Spotify.)   When I go back to the Spotify app on Tivo to liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku 3 - Large playlists

I have a playlists which includes 1,602 songs - when I try and scroll to view these songs on my Roku 3 it only scrolls a certain way before it stops. Why can't I view the entire playlist? Also, I usually listen to this playlist on Shuffle mode but I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlists which includes 1,602 songs - when I try and scroll to view these songs on my Roku 3 it only scrolls a certain way before it stops.  Why can't I view the entire playlist? &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone Playlist

I set up Spotify yesterday and set up a few playlists which I synced to my Windows Phone (8.1) I tried to play them, and the first song would play, but then instead of playing the next song, it would jump to what ever was in queued music. I couldn't ...

• Visitor
  • I set up Spotify yesterday and set up a few playlists which I synced to my Windows Phone (8.1) I tried to play them, and the first song would play, but then instead of playing the next song, it would...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create a disc/playlist of the League of Legends commercial soundtracks (LoL)

Hello, Recently with the World championship being disputed and the leagues of League of Legends being played during the seasons, there is a market of people that would like to hear the music they play during the streaming of the matches. You can find...

• Regular
  • Hello, Recently with the World championship being disputed and the leagues of League of Legends being played during the seasons, there is a market of people that would like to hear the music they...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    championship
    lcs
    League of legends
    LOL
    OGN
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tivo Mini Login Hangs

I have a Tivo Mini on which I run Spotify. Within the last 48 hrs I was prompted to re-enter my credentials (Facebook credentials) to log in to Spotify on the Tivo Mini. Repeated attempts to log in all result in a "Signing In" message being displayed...

• I have a Tivo Mini on which I run Spotify. Within the last 48 hrs I was prompted to re-enter my credentials (Facebook credentials) to log in to Spotify on the Tivo Mini. Repeated attempts to log in a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pentatonix Papaoutai Blocked in US

I'm quite sad. My favorait song (Papaoutai) from the new Pentatonix Vol.3 got blocked overnight. It was playing fine for the last few days since the album was released, but last night it was deleted from my computer and library. Is there any way to k...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm quite sad. My favorait song (Papaoutai) from the new Pentatonix Vol.3 got blocked overnight. It was playing fine for the last few days since the album was released, but last night it was deleted ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pentatonix
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the new music playlist?

Spotify (US) had a playlist that listed all new spotify releases every tuesday (and contained the new music for the past 2 or so weeks). Now it has been changed to a much more limited playlist with only the "best new released songs updated weekly." I...

• Regular
  • Spotify (US) had a playlist that listed all new spotify releases every tuesday (and contained the new music for the past 2 or so weeks).  Now it has been changed to a much more limited playlist ...
  • dabeav
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio Complaints

Spotify Radio is well known to have several issues that are still yet to be resolved: 1) Dislike button does not have any effect: I disliked one song over 4 times, yet it still pops up persistently on radio 2) No diversity in songs: Radio plays the s...

• Spotify Radio is well known to have several issues that are still yet to be resolved:   1) Dislike button does not have any effect: I disliked one song over 4 times, yet it still pops up p...
  • msnicole
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eagle Mtv Unplugged 1994

Hi everyone, imposible to find the Eagle MTV unplugged 1994 on Spotify....crazy to find this version of Hotel California...help?

• Hi everyone, imposible to find the Eagle MTV unplugged 1994 on Spotify....crazy to find this version of Hotel California...help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 Spotiy app still lags

I am reviewing streaming services (30 day trial) at the moment and would not shoose Spotify whilst you cannot select via Albums or Artists, which you can do on other platforms I beleive - and no I do not want to search each and every time or make pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I am reviewing streaming services (30 day trial) at the moment and would not shoose Spotify whilst you cannot select via Albums or Artists, which you can do on other platforms I beleive - and no I do...
  • justinhow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Biography for Pandora

Hi, I just want to make you aware of that the description of Pandora (Swedish eurodance queen) is WRONG.Thanks for a great serviceBest regardsMattias Sandberg

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just want to make you aware of that the description of Pandora (Swedish eurodance queen) is WRONG. Thanks for a great service Best regards Mattias Sandberg
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App on SmartTV

Hi, After buying my new BlueRay Player from Samsung BD-E8309S in April I saw a Spotify App on the device. In August I bought Spotify, and before that, I did an Firmwareupdate on my device. Now, I can´t find the Spotify App in the German Appstore. Sam...

• Hi, After buying my new BlueRay Player from Samsung BD-E8309S in April I saw a Spotify App on the device. In August I bought Spotify, and before that, I did an Firmwareupdate on my device. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clueso Stadtrandlichter

Hi, warum gibt es das neue Album von Clueso noch nicht auf Spotify? Wird es kommen? Danke.

• Hi, warum gibt es das neue Album von Clueso noch nicht auf Spotify? Wird es kommen? Danke.
  • FräuleinFuchs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong connections between bands and albums

Something i noticed as i searched for the band "Versailles" In the Results for this Band there was a listing with all of the albums and songs of the band , but the albums werent only those of the band "Versailles" i thought of, but at least 2 other s...

• Casual Listener
  • Something i noticed as i searched for the band "Versailles"   In the Results for this Band there was a listing with all of the albums and songs of the band , but the albums werent only those...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Title not available after pausing / Offline tracks playback

Hello, I'm new to Spotify, registered a few days ago. I have one question to playback on my Android device. I have some albums which I have marked for offline playing. Furthermore I have a bluetooth receiver in my car which is connected to the cars a...

• Hello,   I'm new to Spotify, registered a few days ago. I have one question to playback on my Android device. I have some albums which I have marked for offline playing. Furthermore I have a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes