Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! To remove a song, the program shuts itself

I've been a few days with the same problem: when I delete a song from my playlists, automatically, the program just closes. I tried to reinstall it several times but still the same problem. Can you help? Gracias!

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a few days with the same problem: when I delete a song from my playlists, automatically, the program just closes. I tried to reinstall it several times but still the same problem. Can you h...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Syncing problems with Blackberry

Hi everyone! I'm using the Spotify app on Blackberry 9900 for a year and half now, but I encounter the syncing problem each time that I add new music on my Starred playlist, and then it miraculously starts to sync. Can someone tell me what's the magi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!    I'm using the Spotify app on Blackberry 9900 for a year and half now, but I encounter the syncing problem each time that I add new music on my Starred playlist, and then...
  • pinklemonade
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Partially Syncing Local Files

I understand that Spotify on WP8 doesn't sync local files to the phone. But I was pleasantly suprised when I loaded some of my personal music into a play list and some (not all) of the songs were added to the playlist on my phone. Why would some of t...

• Regular
  • I understand that Spotify on WP8 doesn't sync local files to the phone.  But I was pleasantly suprised when I loaded some of my personal music into a play list and some (not all) of the son...
  • Ecologyman
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

login credentials are invalid

I have installed spotify on my sonos interface. And can find my playists and everything. Furthermore I have a premium account. When trying to play a song via spotify it says -login credentials for spotify are invalid, cannot platy the song- (translat...

• Regular
  • I have installed spotify on my sonos interface. And can find my playists and everything. Furthermore I have a premium account.   When trying to play a song via spotify it says -login credent...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Account synced to someone else's email

Hi thanks for reading. I logged onto my spotify a/c earlier this year on my other half's iPad. Since then, although my spotify is set up not to send any email notifications, he gets updates meant for ME to HIS email. There's no mention of his email i...

• Hi thanks for reading. I logged onto my spotify a/c earlier this year on my other half's iPad. Since then, although my spotify is set up not to send any email notifications, he gets updates meant for...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please make the z10 app!

im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.

Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy anything on itunes anymore so feel totally lost without my music.

Can yo...

• Music Fan
  • im seriously considering cancelling the 2 premium memberships till this is available. im paying £20 a month for nothing.<br><br>Both me and ny son have z10s and now no music. i don't buy ...
  • Vro822
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes
  • BB10
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Adding Spotify to Sonos

I am having same issue with adding Spotify to my Sonos. I did receive an email when I signed up for premium service with a 10 digit username I'd. However no password. I too was automatically signed in using Facebook info. When I try to request or ret...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having same issue with adding Spotify to my Sonos. I did receive an email when I signed up for premium service with a 10 digit username I'd. However no password. I too was automatically signed i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Email Notifications

For some reason I'm not getting any email notifications from Spotify. I've checked my spam folder and my settings in my profile, but I am deifnitely not receiving the notifications. Anyone know what I can do to fix this, or is there an admin who can ...

• Regular
  • For some reason I'm not getting any email notifications from Spotify.  I've checked my spam folder and my settings in my profile, but I am deifnitely not receiving the notifications.  Anyon...
  • nulall
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Some playlists are forever "loading..." on Roku Spotify channel

The new Spotify channel on my Roku player is working well except for one thing. There are some playlists that stay in the "loading..." state forever. It appears to me that these are playlists which belong to other Spotify users that I have added to m...

• The new Spotify channel on my Roku player is working well except for one thing.  There are some playlists that stay in the "loading..." state forever. It appears to me that these are playlists w...
  • jcliu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login to SAMSUNG SmartTV without Facebook

Hello everyone, I am a spotify premium user and back when I first tried it, I logged into it with my computer using my Facebook account, something I now regret but that is besides the point. Anyway. We now got a Samsung SmartTV and obviously, I downl...

• Hello everyone,   I am a spotify premium user and back when I first tried it, I logged into it with my computer using my Facebook account, something I now regret but that is besides the poin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 with a premium account connected to wi-fi it will only play one track from the all songs list

I am finding this very frustrating as I would like to listen to a shuffle of all songs from a artist on my mobile Spotify app but after I select a track it stops when that track is finished even though I see another track waiting in the que.. Any hel...

• Casual Listener
  • I am finding this very frustrating as I would like to listen to a shuffle of all songs from a artist on my mobile Spotify app but after I select a track it stops when that track is finished even thou...
  • heavybob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

D6000 smart tv

Will there be a app for the Samsung D6000Smart tv thanks

• Will there be a app for the Samsung D6000 Smart tv thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WM 6.0] Old HP iPAQ running windows mobile 2003

Can anyone tell me how i can run spotify on this device? I need a cab file, but the spotify-installer.CAB available on the net is not recognised by the iPAQ. anyone an idea? I would link the iPAQ to my stereo to play my songs. Thx.

• Can anyone tell me how i can run spotify on this device?   I need a cab file, but the spotify-installer.CAB available on the net is not recognised by the iPAQ.   anyone an idea? &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.10] Syncing issue with a specific playlist

Hello everyone, I LOVE the Spotify service on my phone! I have been pretty active with creating new playlists to sync on my phone. I have noticed that with one particular playlist that I created ("Yanni - Tribute") I can play the playlist on the desk...

•      Hello everyone, I LOVE the Spotify service on my phone! I have been pretty active with creating new playlists to sync on my phone. I have noticed that with one particular playlist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Idea: An update for your paying customers on Windows phone... Paying Customers

I just had a brilliant idea to improve your marketing strategy: why not update your program for windows phone so you can stop losing customers? I can't believe I thought about this all by myself!

• Regular
  • I just had a brilliant idea to improve your marketing strategy: why not update your program for windows phone so you can stop losing customers? I can't believe I thought about this all by myself!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] App. für Windows Phone 8

Sehnsüchtig warte ich auf eine App. für das Windows Phone 8. Wird es eine geben? Wenn ja, wie lange wird es noch dauern? Über eine Antwort wäre ich dankbar.

• Casual Listener
  • Sehnsüchtig warte ich auf eine App. für das Windows Phone 8. Wird es eine geben? Wenn ja, wie lange wird es noch dauern? Über eine Antwort wäre ich dankbar.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] WP8 app with Airplay support? Synology made it!

Hi, recently switched from iPhone to a Lumia 820 and was really amazed that Synology managed it to implement Airplay support into their (great) DSaudio app. So it is possible to stream music from my NAS via the WP8 app to my Airplay device. Will Spot...

• Hi, recently switched from iPhone to a Lumia 820 and was really amazed that Synology managed it to implement Airplay support into their (great) DSaudio app. So it is possible to stream music from my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8] Premium subscription no longer working on mobile

Have logged into spotify mobile - was working but no longer. Playlists will not sync to offline, even when offline on pc No tracks will play even when connected to internet. Offline has no playlists

• Have logged into spotify mobile - was working but no longer.    Playlists will not sync to offline, even when offline on pc   No tracks will play even when connected to interne...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7.5] Streaming music from phone BT

Hello. I just bought a new player(Alpine CDE-136BT) to my car whit bluethoot streaming options. I got a Nokia Lumia 800, and I can stream the music but cat use the interface on my player (in car) when i like to chage song ect. Do this has something w...

• Hello. I just bought a new player(Alpine CDE-136BT) to my car whit bluethoot streaming options. I got a Nokia Lumia 800, and I can stream the music but cat use the interface on my player (i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 900)] Local File Support

Hi there! The local-files function, that has yet to see the light on any WindowsPhone, is it on its way, or have Microsoft implemented (as usual) that you cannot access local-files on your device? If it is the first one, Then I'm happy as a small chi...

• Hi there!   The local-files function, that has yet to see the light on any WindowsPhone, is it on its way, or have Microsoft implemented (as usual) that you cannot access local-files on your...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes