Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Double-tap for reverse sorting is missing

[iOS] Double-tap for reverse sorting is missing

I've disliked this missing functionality for .. years. literally. 😉 If you create your own playlists it keeps it sorted by old to new meaning recently added songs get added at the end.

On Android and on the Desktop version it is different, here you can sort by different aspects. I got a few lists and naturally, you are more interested in the latest added hot stuff and less in the stuff from 3,4 years back so if you don't want to shuffle but just listen from newest to oldest in chronological order you might need to scrooooooooooll a long way if you have a big playlist.

A double tap to reverse the sorting / a drop down in the normal view - before the editing playlist view - with "sort by date / e.g. artist (might also be a nice filter) would be really only right. 🙂

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-26 um 09.26.56.png
Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-26 um 09.26.34.png
4 Replies

Hey @Ruffftec,

Thanks for reaching out!
I believe the reverse-sorting should already be an option within the iOS app but it's missing for us as well.
We're taking a look into this and we'll update you as soon as we have anything new to share 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey again @Ruffftec,

We can't provide you with an exact date for when the option will be added but we made sure this was reported backstage; it's on our radar 🙂 
Keep your app updated at all times and, in the meantime - if there's anything else we can help you with - just let us know!

Thank you for aiding us in making the app better! Cheers 🙌🏼

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for your feedback. Am sure this feature would be appreciated my users in general. 🙂 ❤️ 

I am dying to get this updated!

Suggested posts