Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

10h limit doesn't work properly

Solved!

10h limit doesn't work properly

Heyho, I don't know if this is the right section to post, but my english isn't that good so I will give it a try:D

I have a standart Spotify account, so my music limit is set at 10 hours. But i haven't been using Spotify since 3 days or something (only listened to 3 songs or so) and now I logged in and have only 20 minutes left?? How can that be?

Kaddi:)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Moved to accounts 😉

Hi there, and welcome to the community!

You'll most likely be seeing this as the 10 hours per month is actually split into 2.5 hours per week. Any time not used up in a week carries over to next week.

So, if it says you have 20 minutes left, then you've probably listened to 2 hours 10 minutes so far this week 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Moved to accounts 😉

Hi there, and welcome to the community!

You'll most likely be seeing this as the 10 hours per month is actually split into 2.5 hours per week. Any time not used up in a week carries over to next week.

So, if it says you have 20 minutes left, then you've probably listened to 2 hours 10 minutes so far this week 🙂

Liam

Aaah ok, I didn't know that!

That explains a lot, thank you:)

Following on from this title - my 10 hr limit status has been pemanantly on for a couple of months now - I check it every few days, but the dreaded red bar remains.... the spotify web player works fine - any ideas ?  Cheers.

Try logging out of your desktop client and restarting it. That sometimes works.

`Many thanks Joe - I think that might have done the trick.....

hi! I've had the exact same problem and the first time it worked if I just re-downloaded it, but this (the second time) it just doesn't work:// it's been like this for a while now and I've tried to logg out/in and re-download, it doesn't seem to work and I've run out of ideas now. I'de be most grateful for some help!:)

Can you stream okay from the web player @fmpel ? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts