Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Memory Problems - with Dyslexic Complications - Password Recovery?

Memory Problems - with Dyslexic Complications - Password Recovery?

I have had an account for several years and the computer has remembered the password until it suffered a problem and I am locked out from my notebook.  No problem because I also use a desktop which should remember and provide the means to recover the password  -  but NO - the recovery page wants to send an email and I realise that the email account was always misspelt and I cannot open that mail account (NTL is dead long live VirginMedia).

Is there any way I can recover the password to a third party email account because I want my wonderful playlists back on my laptop, or must I give up and open a new account with the correctly spelled email account?

2 Replies

Hello!

I suggest you contact Spotify support using this contact form https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/ because here you can specify an email which you can reach.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Just to speed things along, when you get in touch you will get an automated email reply to the specified email address pointing you back to the community. If you could reply directly to that email (even if it says not too) that will bump your case in the system so someone will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts