Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30 day free trial but I have been charged!

30 day free trial but I have been charged!

Hi few hours ago I sign up for premium account. Which has been advertised on web site 30 day free! And I just check my bank account there is a pending transaction for spotify.! Never mind 30 day I didn't have 1 day free.
3 Replies

Hey there @hcangul, welcome to the Spotify community!

This is odd. Did you have Premium (including any trials as well) in that account? I think that currently the 30-day trial is for subscribers who hadn't tried Premium before...

Let me know how this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thats not right. I use my email for spotify few years back. Also there is no explanation saying it have to be new account!! I wanted to see if it is good enough for me now. Still not good for me. You can not see full future with not sign up as premium. How can I get in touch with costumer services? I would like to have full refund. Thanks

Hey again-

In order to ask for a refund, you should get in touch with Spotify via the contact form so that a member of the staff will look into this. Please make sure to reply to any automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's a no-reply!

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts