Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

53 minutes left today, new month

53 minutes left today, new month

Hi. Last month I reached a 10 hour limit, was allowed 5 more minutes, and then nothing. I waited it out for this month, and I just checked to see that I have 53 minutes remaining. What's that all about? I thought it was 10 hours a month, unless I've been told wrong by someone..

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

How long have you been listening for so far?

As please note as well as 10h/month, there is a 2.5h per week limit. This means you don't have to wait more than 7 days to have the music again!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Spotify free accounts which have been registered for 6 months or more are subject to extra restrictions:
- Maximum streaming time of 10 hours per month (allocated as a maximum of 2.5 hours per week, meaning you never need to wait more than 7 days to listen again!).
- In France, a maximum track play count of 5 plays.

You can read more about free account restrictions in your country here. You can see how much time you have remaining when you have less than 60 minutes of playtime left in the top right of the desktop client.
These restrictions only apply to free subscribers, so an upgrade to Spotify unlimited or premium will remove these.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts