Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally deleted my favorite playlist : ( can it be restored?

Solved!

Accidentally deleted my favorite playlist : ( can it be restored?

I was on the Linux version and it just deleted when I clicked delete...no prompt or anything...please tell me there's a way to get this back. I'll love you forever.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Is this the playlist at all? 

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

dkmvn - I think I've just got it back for you. Just log out and in again.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Marked as solution

Hi everyone - As these 'missing playlists' threads grow, the moderators won't be able to help everyone out individually. 

If you're missing a playlist please head over to our contact form. One of our support team can then help restore this for you. 

Remember, you can always backup your playlists by dragging them out to the desktop. Clicking on them from there will launch them in Spotify.

Marked as solution

Hi yanu - I've just restored that playlist for you. If you log out/ log in it should be back your playlist sidebar. 

41 Replies

What was in it?
Marked as solution

Is this the playlist at all? 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Yes!!

That let me add it back! Thank you sooooo much. I ❤️ Spotify.

How can I restore?

dkmvn - Are you logging into your Spotify with the username 'dkmvn' and your Spotify password? Are the playlists still missing?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, DKMVN is the username. List missing is 60-vrolijk of fridayevening or saturday.
Marked as solution

dkmvn - I think I've just got it back for you. Just log out and in again.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

YES!!!!! Fantastic. THX!!!

I deleted a playlist as well called "chillax". how can i restore?

Marked as solution

Hi everyone - As these 'missing playlists' threads grow, the moderators won't be able to help everyone out individually. 

If you're missing a playlist please head over to our contact form. One of our support team can then help restore this for you. 

Remember, you can always backup your playlists by dragging them out to the desktop. Clicking on them from there will launch them in Spotify.

I lost ALL my playlists too. I really need to get them back! PLEASE HELP!

Hi Bre - I've just taken a look and it seems you've got 9 playlist in your account. Can you not see any of these?

Hi can you Guys retrieve My playlist aswell i erased it too its called "darn".

Sorry i mean "darn"

Omg this iPhone correction, sorry I mean "darn"

D.A.M.N there i couldnt write it Without The dots because spotify wont allow me

J0sef - You made me chuckle with your autocorrect there. I think I've added it back for you, just log out and in.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts