Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account already in use

Account already in use

Hi,

I used to live in France, and I moved to Ireland in September. I can't use my account. I logged in with Facebook. But I can't change my profile to Ireland because every time I want to save changes, it says that my e-mail address is already in use. I tried to change the password, and its the same problem.
I was thinking of deleting my account and create it again. But I can't find anywhere. can you please help me ?

7 Replies

Hey there KellyL and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

Contact to Spotify using Contact form, they are more than happy to help you with issue in 24 hours. If you get an automated reply pointing to look answer from Community or Help pages, just reply back and Customer service will answer then soon.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

Hi, 

I already did this, and I was told to join the community.

I have changed my settings in the my community profile, I tried to change them on my normal profile, as I told you before, the overview keeps showing France. I am starting to lose patience with this, it's been months now. I just want to have my account completely deleted so that I can just start all over again. I have nothing to lose on this account. 

Thank you

Hey there and thanks for your question 🙂

Do not worry. I can help you with this issue.

Sorry for any frustration in Contact form pointing you to Community. You can answer back to that automated response and one of staff members can then help you.

Can you please post your contact form case number so i can escalate your issue to staff?

Greetings,
Jyri

Thank you 🙂

KellyL - I'm e-mailing you back as we speak 🙂 No need to delete your account and start again, we can sort this for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Okay, Thank you !
I just dont understand why it's said that my e-mail address is already used by another account

Thanks!

Glad to hear I helped you today to get help with Spotify.

Enjoy!

Suggested posts