Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked - I can't change my password; able to post because I didn't quit the windows app

Account hacked - I can't change my password; able to post because I didn't quit the windows app

Help! Someone apparently either guessed my password or figured out some other way to change the email. My email was and has always been h - a - g - s - 2 - k *at* g - m - a - i - l - dot com (without the dashes, obviously). Look up my historical info and confirm this, please, He tried to change my subscription to yearly, and it won't let me remove my credit card information. If you can't help me, I'm going to have to report the card as stolen. I just want my account back.

I have a screenshot if you need it. I can confirm my credit card details if someone would please just contact me.

By the way, it is only a fluke i was able to get here. You guys provide NO WAY TO CONTACT you if your account is locked! If I hadn't left my windows spotify app running, I couldn't have even posted this without creating a new account. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.

2 Replies

Hi,

You can submit a contact form here and someone over at Spotify should be able to help 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

The irony of all this is that I have to log into the system to submit a request!

Anyway, someone has addressed this. I don't think I received an email letting me KNOW, but after attempting to reset my password one more time, it sent the email to me and lo and behlold, the email address associated with my account is back and no longer the random hotmail.com address that it had been changed to. Thank goodness!

Suggested posts