Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Solved!

Account hacked

It seems like the account linked to my main email address, *snip*, got hacked and someone changed the associated email address to it. I am no longer able to log in to my account, and i cant access it through facebook either, as i forgot to lonk them. Is there any way i can get my account back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @DasBomsom, thanks for being a part of the Spotify Community!

If you suspect your account has been hacked, go ahead and contact Spotify support directly so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on. Reach out to them here. If you get an automated reply email, you need to reply back to it. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. 

Please mark as 'solved' if this reply answered your query, so others will be able to see the solution. Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @DasBomsom, thanks for being a part of the Spotify Community!

If you suspect your account has been hacked, go ahead and contact Spotify support directly so they can take a look at your account and see what is going on. Reach out to them here. If you get an automated reply email, you need to reply back to it. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. 

Please mark as 'solved' if this reply answered your query, so others will be able to see the solution. Thank you!

Suggested posts