Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked!

Solved!

Account hacked!

My account appears to be hacked since I can't log in with my username and password. I managed to log in with facebook but all my playlists were gone and there was only one playlist there called "Nowa playlista" which is not one I have created myself. When I went in to my account settings here on the webpage I saw that my email was changed to "n4v@noreply.pl" which is not my email and my password was also changed. So I am pretty sure that someone has managed to get my password and change my details for the account. 

Last time i used my account was yesterday and I could log in with my account name and password then.

What can I do to get my account back? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

If you can't access your account anymore, then you'll have to prove Spotify you're the owner.

You'll have to get in touch with Spotify and provide as much details as possible (day of birth, postal code, payment details, your IP address etc).

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

If you can't access your account anymore, then you'll have to prove Spotify you're the owner.

You'll have to get in touch with Spotify and provide as much details as possible (day of birth, postal code, payment details, your IP address etc).

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ok I will try that . 

Thank you for the fast reply!

You're welcome. Please let me know if I need to help you with something else.

It's weekend now so it might take a little longer before you get an reply to the mail you sent.

Suggested posts