Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moving to an unsupported Country

Solved!

Moving to an unsupported Country

Hi

I currently live in Switzerland and enjoy my Spotify subscription very much.

But as of March 2015 I will be moving to Bali, Indonesia, where as far as I know, Spotify is not yet supported.

Can I listen to Spotify when I'm in Bali, since I have an account for Switzerland?

I guess not...

Is there a way I can listen to Spotify without VPN Connection? I would really much like an indonesian Phone where I can listen to my music as well.

Thanks for the help

Nessie

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @n3ssi3 , welcome to the community!

As long as you are a premium (or unlimited) subscriber you can use Spotify abroad for as long as you want, without using a VPN 🙂 You would just have to buy enough Premium for your account before you leave, or you can use your payment card from Switzerland to continue to pay for Spotify in Indonesia. You can only use Spotify free for 14 days abroad. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @n3ssi3 , welcome to the community!

As long as you are a premium (or unlimited) subscriber you can use Spotify abroad for as long as you want, without using a VPN 🙂 You would just have to buy enough Premium for your account before you leave, or you can use your payment card from Switzerland to continue to pay for Spotify in Indonesia. You can only use Spotify free for 14 days abroad. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Suggested posts