Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Solved!

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Hello,

Yesterday 13/2-2012 all after restarting my computer all my spotify playlists where gone, how did this happen?

And can I get them back? There is one playlist especially which is over 800 songs that I have been collectiong for

more than 3 years, so you can understand my frustration. Please help me!!

My user name is Avingale and I am a premium subscriber.

431 Replies

Oh, wow, no wonder I got so confused! Thank you so much, I had all ready given up! I will do what you told me, maybe they can delete the old account also so I won't have this confussion in the furture. Agan, thank you!

Greetings from Norway!

Those are new playlists.. my old ones disappeared.

Hi scheissewurst- I've restored about 15 playlists that may have gone missing for you.  

Please restart the app and take a look. Thanks!

Hi,

my playlist are gone too ! Last week, spotify has crashed and when it started up again, all my playlist were gone.

I tried to retrieve them from the iphone app, but they were gone to !

Contacted the support but no answer...

Please help.

skewbidou - I've just taken a look at your account, and it appears that the playlists should have been reverted back to your account. Ensure you use your "skewbidou" username to log in, rather than an email address - hopefully, this should get you back into your playlists
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi David,

thanks for your quick reply. I tried to log out and log in again in spotify, with "skewbidou" as username but I still don't see any playlist, neither on the desktop app nor on the iphone app.

Odd. I've popped you an email with links to the playlists.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi

It looks like my account has been hacked somehow.

I sign in with my facebook login etc and have been using the service all the time and then today when I logged in all of my playlists had gone and I had a playlist that was not mine there in its place called "Fettaste!!!<3". Also the email associated with the account when i logged in on spotify.com is different to mine. the one here is "stiven5555@hotmail.com" which is not my email??

I have tried to change the email address and password now but the password has changed and cannot update my details. I am worried that some of my details have been compromised.

Can some one look into this for me and reset my playlists etc?

To Contact me please use mark.andrew.penney"AT"gmail.com

We've forwarded your query to the customer service department. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly--keep an eye on your personal inbox.

If you think you're also experiencing a similar issue, please get in touch via the contact form.

Hi David,

I did not received your email... I also checked my spams. Are you sure you really send it to *me* ?

I think there is something very strange with my account !

skewbidou- The best thing to do here is check your 'skewbidou' profile. Please make sure the email address there is the one you'd prefer: https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

That's the email David would've used earlier. If you're having trouble logging in or if you're still not receiving that email please let us know. 

Hi Meredith,

thanks for your reply.

I've already checked my email address in my profile. I think it is correct because I can receive some notifications when somebody replies to this topic !

Still no playlist, and still no answer from official support... Maybe they replied to me but they don't find the correct address either ???

What now ?

Still no solution to get my playlists back ? I'm disapointed...

skewbidou- We've sent you those playlists a number of times now--not sure you're not receiving them. 

Just to confirm, we're sending them to your s***@club-internet.fr email address. Please be sure our email hasn't made its way to your SPAM filter. 

Another route we could try is an alternative email address. Just post one here and I'll remove it ASAP. 

You sent it to the correct address but I didn't receive it. It is not in spam.

I updated my email address in my profile, could you try to send the links to this address a last time ?

skewbidou - I've sent an email over to the new address, I hope it reaches you ok.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Yes ! I received it ! Thanks a lot !

Mine too dissapeared, but it seems that my facebook acount and spotyfy acount got sepperated somehow.

So try logging in with ur spotify username, NOT facebook email. Worked for me.

PS, sorry if this have been posted already, cant be bothered to read all 16 pages 😄

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue - I was able to login with my spotify user name fine until 2 days ago, then I was make to login via facebook - once I did this all ym tracks were missing and it was treating me as a new spotify user.

Can someone please provide guidance on how to a.) login through spotify and not FB if possible, and b.) get my playlists back

Thanks

Megaphone1986 - Hi! Just log in with your username 'megaphone1986' and your Spotify password, and you'll access the right account with all your playlists. You'll be able to re-link your Facebook once you're in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts