Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists are GONE!!!

Solved!

All my playlists are GONE!!!

I downloaded Spotify on my mothers computer and logged in to my account. I already had a Spotify account on my computer and had several playlists. Once I was logged on to my mothers computer all my playlists were gone. It was as if it was a new account but I'm sure it wasn't. So I went back to my regular computer and they were still there. So in an attempt to get them to show up on the new computer I logged out of my regular computer and relogged in. When I did all my playlists were gone on that computer too. I have looked in the Restore Playlists section and they are not there. The only thing that is there are the playlists that showed up on my mothers computer that were on her Windows Media player and since I didn't want them I deleted them. Please help! I am a fairly new user but had built up my playlists quite a bit and I can't remember even half of my songs!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Chloeliza97,

I think that I have transferred the missing lists over - the problem was that our system linked your FB profile to chloeliza97 but did not move the lists over.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Chloeliza97,

I think that I have transferred the missing lists over - the problem was that our system linked your FB profile to chloeliza97 but did not move the lists over.

Thank you soooo much! They are back!

Suggested posts