Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Announcement] - Service Outage 19.11.2012

Solved!

[Announcement] - Service Outage 19.11.2012

Hi folks. We're experiencing some service issues at the moment which may include but are not limited to login errors or streaming errors. We'll update you here when we're all clear. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The service outage has been mitigated so you shouldn't experience any issues logging in or browsing. If you're still experiencing issues, or you just want to be super friendly and let us know that all is well again, please post here. 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

The service outage has been mitigated so you shouldn't experience any issues logging in or browsing. If you're still experiencing issues, or you just want to be super friendly and let us know that all is well again, please post here. 

It's okay for me. Thank you, Rorey.

Still not working correctly via Sonos. Occasional browsing but no playback or searching. Worked perfectly this morning.

still have browsing problems

it has been with problems all evening and it still is.

now it seems to be working properly

I hope that it lasts

Still down on Sonos

Service doesnt work in germany - Http-Track links dont work , "Track not found" is the only thing i get! 

Still down on sonos and on my Android phone when using the wifi and also on 3G that's the Netherlands im writing from. Any ideas the problem?

MrMcWilson - This is a different outage. We'll keep you updated on the current issue here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Not working for my droid x since yesterday, works on net book over wifi.

1houndgal - I've just got replied to your case, so keep an eye on your inbox.

As this outage has been fixed, I'm going to lock the thread.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi folks,

We suffered a few different incidents this week which caused a number of different symptoms to appear in the forums over the week. The main issue began on Monday so I'll mark this thread with the date to avoid confusion in the future. Our radical incident response team resolved each within a matter of minutes so I'm going to go ahead and lock these threads for now.

If you're still experiencing something weird please open another thread.

Live long and prosper. 

Suggested posts