Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Erase of everything on my Spotify account

Saturday night (Feb 11th), my Spotify account was wiped clean of all of its contents, stared, folders and etc. I even had to re-sync it to my facebook. This has been extremely frustrating. Can someone help me and tell me why this has happeend? My Acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Saturday night (Feb 11th), my Spotify account was wiped clean of all of its contents, stared, folders and etc. I even had to re-sync it to my facebook. This has been extremely frustrating. Can someon...
  • thisiswilton
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated My Facebook - Lost My Spotify Premium Account

Hello, I've always logged into my Spotify with Facebook. I deactivated my Facebook without thinking it would affect my Spotify account. I tried to start up Spotify again and it reactivated my Facebook account. However, now my Premium Spotify account ...

• Hello,   I've always logged into my Spotify with Facebook. I deactivated my Facebook without thinking it would affect my Spotify account. I tried to start up Spotify again and it reactivated m...
  • havingissues101
  • 52 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 52 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify charged my money in the future

my free trial is supposed to end in Feb.14. Spotify charged my money when it was Feb.13 and my receipt indicated the payment time is Feb.14. I try to call them however I can't even find a number online.

• my free trial is supposed to end in Feb.14. Spotify charged my money when it was Feb.13 and my receipt indicated the payment time is Feb.14. I try to call them however I can't even find a number onli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay back money or fix problem

Hi, i think you guys on the Spotify Support Team would be quit familiar with this issue that i have got like TONS of other customers of yours. I've had premium for months without any complications. On January 21th or something i lost both my premium ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   i think you guys on the Spotify Support Team would be quit familiar with this issue that i have got like TONS of other customers of yours.   I've had premium for months without an...
  • Claraagibbs
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 1 month "Free" trail

i was charged by spotify which i shouldnt have when it was supposed to be free. i signed up for the trail not to be premium and now since that $9.99 charge went through i got an overdraft charge due to my bank account being over drawn.not only was i ...

• Casual Listener
  • i was charged by spotify which i shouldnt have when it was supposed to be free. i signed up for the trail not to be premium and now since that $9.99 charge went through i got an overdraft charge due ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SSH break-in attempts from within Spotify Stockholm office network

Being unaware of this forum, I first posted the following to Getsatisfaction: https://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/topics/ssh_break_in_attempts_from_within_spotify_stockholm_office_network I could not find any kind of proper contact on your website to...

• Being unaware of this forum, I first posted the following to Getsatisfaction:   https://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/topics/ssh_break_in_attempts_from_within_spotify_stockholm_office_network &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs dissapearing

So more and more recently I've notived new songs I've added or had for years for that matter gets greyed out/removed (licensing trouble no doubt) while only a minor annoyance at first it's starting to become a major problem for me. The worst thing is...

• Casual Listener
  • So more and more recently I've notived new songs I've added or had for years for that matter gets greyed out/removed (licensing trouble no doubt) while only a minor annoyance at first it's starting t...
  • r_iav8ky3-07x
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Premium account

I'm trying to cancel my premium account but it will not accept my password I'm using my facebook email and password for my spotfy account need help want to remove premium account

• I'm trying to cancel my premium account but it will not accept my password I'm using my facebook email and password for my spotfy account need help want to remove premium account
  • Benlee12123b
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lost my premium account

Help! when I tried to log in today i had lost all my playlists AND my PREMIUM ACCOUNT. What happened?

• Help! when I tried to log in today i had lost all my playlists AND my PREMIUM ACCOUNT. What happened?  
  • rommycedeno
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists get desynchronized for no reason

Hello,Here is my problem : most of the time I use spotify in offline mode on my mobile, and I have a lot of playlists synchronized offline. After a crash of the spotify app, or an update, or after nothing, some of my playlists get desynchronized, par...

• Hello, Here is my problem : most of the time I use spotify in offline mode on my mobile, and I have a lot of playlists synchronized offline. After a crash of the spotify app, or an update, or afte...
  • niki_in_france
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I cancel my account... Play list are gone.

Im tried of getting the run around on how to fix my account. It has made me make 2 new accounts for the community forum and none of my questions are getting answered. Now I cant eve find out how to cancel my account.

• Regular
  • Im tried of getting the run around on how to fix my account. It has made me make 2 new accounts for the community forum and none of my questions are getting answered. Now I cant eve find out how to c...
  • silas21
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I get private session to turn on automatically?

How can I get private session to turn on automatically? If it's possible at all...

• Gig Goer
  • How can I get private session to turn on automatically?  If it's possible at all...
  • -_4f81mggy967
  • 52 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 52 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Premium - iPhone 4 still claims I am not Premium user - why?

So annoying - I can't stream unless I'm a Premium user. I'm premium on the dektop application but even after reinstalling Spotify on the iPhone 4S it still claims I'm not a Premium user. Help anyone?

• Regular
  • So annoying - I can't stream unless I'm a Premium user. I'm premium on the dektop application but even after reinstalling Spotify on the iPhone 4S it still claims I'm not a Premium user.   Hel...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Gone !!!!

Over the weekend I had to do a update on the spotify app on my Iphone, Once the app updated my play are gone !!!!! How do I get them back ?

• Not applicable
  • Over the weekend I had to do a update on the spotify app on my Iphone, Once the app updated my play are gone !!!!! How do I get them back ?
  • Kowalchuk72
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account split into two

I have seen that many people are having this problem recently. I have a spotify premium account. I log in with (lets just say for security purposes) x@mail.com normally. Somehow, my account has been split into 2 separate accounts: x@mail.com and just...

• Regular
  • I have seen that many people are having this problem recently.    I have a spotify premium account. I log in with (lets just say for security purposes) x@mail.com normally. Somehow, my ac...
  • neth_racel
  • 72 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 72 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! My playlists have all been deleted.

Hi There,I logged in, and for some reason my account was downgraded to normal, I'm normally on Premium, and that's what I pay for. So when I logged in, I went and upgraded again, thinking maybe my billing details were wrong? When I re-upgraded all my...

• Not applicable
  • Hi There, I logged in, and for some reason my account was downgraded to normal, I'm normally on Premium, and that's what I pay for.   So when I logged in, I went and upgraded again, thinkin...
  • Nikibrinkerhoff
  • 91 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 91 replies
  • 5 likes

Unable to unsubscribe - password not working

Here's what's happening:1) In spotify, I go to Help > My Account.2) A browser (Chrome) opens and takes me to this website, logged in and everything.3) I click 'Manage subscriptions and payment'4) I click 'View your options'5) I click 'Click here to c...

• Here's what's happening: 1) In spotify, I go to Help > My Account. 2) A browser (Chrome) opens and takes me to this website, logged in and everything. 3) I click 'Manage subscriptions and payme...
  • Jangles
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant apply payment info

Hi there. Just been trying to use the 30 days of Premium Trial, but I cant enter my VISA info. Tried 2 different cards now, in various browsers, but gets the same msg every time: Declined, please check or change payment details. Have tried to apply t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   Just been trying to use the 30 days of Premium Trial, but I cant enter my VISA info. Tried 2 different cards now, in various browsers, but gets the same msg every time:  &nbs...
  • omadhaun
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Spotify can be a hassle

So I had been trying to cancel my premium account (as a facebook user) and it took me literally three days to get it to work. Anybody else have this problem? I'm mainly posting this in hopes that Spotify will fix the problem of the password verifcati...

• So I had been trying to cancel my premium account (as a facebook user) and it took me literally three days to get it to work. Anybody else have this problem? I'm mainly posting this in hopes that Spo...
  • staceeray
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change account details (location)

I don't know why Spotify has signed me up as living in the US, problem is even by editing payment methods (as they suggest) I am unable to change my location, and now Spotify won't play nomore because it sees me as "abroad".Trying contacting support,...

• Regular
  • I don't know why Spotify has signed me up as living in the US, problem is even by editing payment methods (as they suggest) I am unable to change my location, and now Spotify won't play nomore becaus...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 142 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 142 replies
  • 0 likes