Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Friend's Facbook conected to my Spotify account

My Phone didn't work yesterday so i took my friend's phone. Now his Facebook Account is linked to my spotify Account...

• My Phone didn't work yesterday so i took my friend's phone. Now his Facebook Account is linked to my spotify Account...
  • notmorrissey
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

How Do I sign on to get a password for my Sonos device if it makes me sign in using facebook? You can't use Sonos with facebook log in and I can't log in without facebook?? Help Please..? Thx

• How Do I sign on to get a password for my Sonos device if it makes me sign in using facebook? You can't use Sonos with facebook log in and I can't log in without facebook??  Help Please..? Thx
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sign up without Facebook

I'd like to setup a Spotify account for my grandfather. However he does not want a Facebook account, and to be honest, is too old to comprehend the issues related to using Facebook, such as privacy. So how does he go about creating a account (and pro...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to setup a Spotify account for my grandfather.   However he does not want a Facebook account, and to be honest, is too old to comprehend the issues related to using Facebook, such as ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Have been paying premium for MONTHS and account still says im a FREE MEMBER

I've been paying for Spotify premium for MONTHS now probably 6+ and I am only getting free service. My account says I am still registered as a free member. I want to know how to get my premium working and also how to get refunded all of the past mont...

• Visitor
  • I've been paying for Spotify premium for MONTHS now probably 6+ and I am only getting free service.  My account says I am still registered as a free member.  I want to know how to get my pr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify premium but no invitation tokens for friends

As title said can anyone explain why i dont have invitation tokens for friends?

• Casual Listener
  • As title said can anyone explain why i dont have invitation tokens for friends?
  • FiftyCriss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium

I just logged onto my spotify account and I was using Spotify free but now it says im using Spotify Premium? I checked my account info and it says that it will go back to Spotify free after 2012/10/04 unless I renew my subscription - does this mean I...

• Casual Listener
  • I just logged onto my spotify account and I was using Spotify free but now it says im using Spotify Premium? I checked my account info and it says that it will go back to Spotify free after 2012/10/0...
  • em91_
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible hacked account.

Good day guys, Just wanted to check and see if anything is going on. I've been a premium member since it went live in the states. I love the service. However i'm a bit dissapointed at the moment with the lack of support. Not being able to get ahold o...

• Regular
  • Good day guys,    Just wanted to check and see if anything is going on.    I've been a premium member since it went live in the states. I love the service.    ...
  • thomasLWT
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Maestro Card ! Probléme !!!

Bonjours, j'ai une Maestro Card, j'ai remarquer que vous n'avez pas cette option pour payer, le probléme c'est que je ne peux pas lié ma carte à PayPal parce que justement j'ai une Maestro Card... Que faire ? Merci de m'aider.

• Bonjours, j'ai une Maestro Card, j'ai remarquer que vous n'avez pas cette option pour payer, le probléme c'est que je ne peux pas lié ma carte à PayPal parce que justement j'ai une Maestro Card... Qu...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with changing country settings

Hello!I´ve moved back from Norway to Sweden a few months ago but when I try to change country in my profile Spotify tells me that there is an other account registered on my email address so I can´t change country. I want to be Swedish for real, pleas...

• Hello! I´ve moved back from Norway to Sweden a few months ago but when I try to change  country in my profile Spotify tells me that there is an other account registered on my email address so I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drop Out!

Why do I get drop out from the Spotify service each evening when I'm using an unlimited broadband service?... [service to spotify has been lost]Does this have anything to do with the demand from elsewhere?

• Why do I get drop out from the Spotify service each evening when I'm using an unlimited broadband service?...  [service to spotify has been lost] Does this have anything to do with the demand f...
  • Lynchford23
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account not activated

hi I signed up for premium on the 23rg of sept and I don't have access to premium services eversince. both on my PC and my iphone 4 ! bank account proves that I paid for the premium services but my spotify account is still on "2 days free trial mode"...

• hi I signed up for premium on the 23rg of sept and I don't have access to premium services eversince. both on my PC and my iphone 4 ! bank account proves that I paid for the premium services bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed Payment, Disappearing discount. Please Help

HiI've been a premium customer for a while now and when they did the NUS extra deal I was a student and happily signed up to the half price premium account. Sadly I had my wallet stolen about a week ago and (because my card was cancelled) the payment...

• Regular
  • Hi I've been a premium customer for a while now and when they did the NUS extra deal I was a student and happily signed up to the half price premium account.  Sadly I had my wallet stolen ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sub pay with PayPal not working

Hiya Guys, I'm trying to upgrade my spotify account back to premium. I used to have premium which i paid for via paypal, however due to probs with ebay etc my paypal account went into the -ve so my spotify account was automatically switched to free. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hiya Guys,   I'm trying to upgrade my spotify account back to premium.   I used to have premium which i paid for via paypal, however due to probs with ebay etc my paypal account wen...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked?

Hi I believe that my Unlimited account may have been hacked. I got kicked out of my client in the middle of an album with the "incorrect username or password. error code 410" message. I cannot log in to my account via the website either, and when I t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I believe that my Unlimited account may have been hacked. I got kicked out of my client in the middle of an album with the "incorrect username or password. error code 410" message. &n...
  • philrm1977
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canciones cobradas sin haberlas solicitado

Hola a todos, El dia 5 de septiembre me pasaron a mi tarjeta el cobro de seis canciones que yo no he realizado. Mandé una reclamación a partir del formulario del propio programa para intentar recuperar el importe de las seis descargas ya que ni tenía...

• Hola a todos,   El dia 5 de septiembre me pasaron a mi tarjeta el cobro de seis canciones que yo no he realizado. Mandé una reclamación a partir del formulario  del propio programa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP ME IT'S VERY AWKWARD AND STRANGE

Hi! I haven't used spotify for months. The last time I used it was last year at my ex boyfriend's house, logged on to his home pc. I've just logged on from new laptop with my account details which worked and was successful but its my ex boyfriend's M...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I haven't used spotify for months. The last time I used it was last year at my ex boyfriend's house, logged on to his home pc.   I've just logged on from new la...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't purchase gift card

Hi, when I'm trying to buy a gift card it says: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" I have filled all the forms but it won't let me continue. Anyone else having the same issue?

• Hi, when I'm trying to buy a gift card it says: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area" I have filled all the forms but it won't let me continue. Anyone else ha...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want out of Spotify

Please send me information about how to delete my Spotify account. I want no customer service bull**bleep**...just let me out, and let me out now! Thank you Rick

• Visitor
  • Please send me information about how to delete my Spotify account. I want no customer service bull**bleep**...just let me out, and let me out now! Thank you Rick
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

loggin with facebook

I am no longer able to use my Spotify account as Im not on Facebook. this is UTTER MADNESS!! Spotify, I PAY for this service. Please tell me why I should have to be on FB to be able to use something I pay for??? I have no interest in facebook and thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I am no longer able to use my Spotify account as Im not on Facebook.   this is UTTER MADNESS!! Spotify, I PAY for this service. Please tell me why I should have to be on FB to be able to use...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes