Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! accidentally hit the decline button on license agreement

darn... could someone at your backoffice make that an "accept". very sorry about this.best, stephan

• Regular
  • darn... could someone at your backoffice make that an "accept". very sorry about this. best, stephan
  • opty
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to login to Spotify on my computer using FB, keeps telling me user/pass incorrect, error: 410

I'm logging in to Spotify and it actually lets me in with my FB password, but gives me an error code 410 and does not give me all features since it thinks I'm not technically logged in. I went on FB, re-entered my password and changed it to a new one...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm logging in to Spotify and it actually lets me in with my FB password, but gives me an error code 410 and does not give me all features since it thinks I'm not technically logged in.   I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

i would like to switch my spotify premium account to another facebook account

i just subscribed to spotify premium and im currently trying it for the 1st month free. the reason why im very interested in spotify premium is because of the ability to listen to music offline on mobile. but i would like to share my spotify premium ...

• i just subscribed to spotify premium and im currently trying it for the 1st month free. the reason why im very interested in spotify premium is because of the ability to listen to music offline on mo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify PREMIUM with NonUK credit card

Hello, i am from UK and i can not order Spotify premium, becuase i can only use UK credit card, and i own Lithuanian VISA.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i am from UK and i can not order Spotify premium, becuase i can only use UK credit card, and i own Lithuanian VISA.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

your Email?

How can i come in contact with spotify, I can't find a mail that I can write to?

• How can i come in contact with spotify, I can't find a mail that I can write to?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Disappeared

I know this has been discussed many, MANY times, but it seems that none of the solutions to the problems work. Spotify does not show up on my Facebook, at all. I use Spotify nearly every day and sign in through my Facebook account, but not a single t...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this has been discussed many, MANY times, but it seems that none of the solutions to the problems work. Spotify does not show up on my Facebook, at all. I use Spotify nearly every day and sign...
  • stolicat1972
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify charged me for a month of service

I am having the same issue!!! I get charged every month and as a college student i cant afford xbox live every month let alone spotify! I tried to get in touch with spotify several times about this and did not get a reply. I am so tired of this. I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having the same issue!!! I get charged every month and as a college student i cant afford xbox live every month let alone spotify! I tried to get in touch with spotify several times about this a...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

it says my email is already in use, because of an old account i dont use anymore

I was going to check my spotify settings and saved them, then it said that my email is in use on another spotify acc, so i decided to log into the old one and change email on that one so that I could have my main email on my main spotify acc, but it ...

• I was going to check my spotify settings and saved them, then it said that my email is in use on another spotify acc, so i decided to log into the old one and change email on that one so that I could...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double payment for the past seven payments

Hi there. I have just discovered that you have been charging me double (99 SEK x 2) every month since April 2012. Why is this happening? Please Check this and get in touch with me. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I have just discovered that you have been charging me double (99 SEK x 2) every month since April 2012. Why is this happening? Please Check this and get in touch with me. Thanks
  • ratman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to songs from the country I am living in.

I am currently living in Norway, but in order to get spotify premium I must obviously supply a credit card. Since I only have American credit cards I am forced to change the country (To the US, even though I am not living there now). I thought this f...

• I am currently living in Norway, but in order to get spotify premium I must obviously supply a credit card. Since I only have American credit cards I am forced to change the country (To the US, even ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased tracks but not added to WMP library

I successfully added some tracks that i'd purchased to WMP library so I could sync them to my mp3 player, but having bought more tracks recently they are not appearing in WMP library and I can only sync by creating a new a playlist on WMP which is an...

• I successfully added some tracks that i'd purchased to WMP library so I could sync them to my mp3 player, but having bought more tracks recently they are not appearing in WMP library and I can only s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have not linked my account to facebook, why do they know what I play?

I have tried my best to avoid sharing my music-habits with facebook, and inside Spotify the menus show the option "Connect to Facebook...", so that tells me that my account should not be connected. But I'm now rather horrified to see on my "Music"-pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried my best to avoid sharing my music-habits with facebook, and inside Spotify the menus show the option "Connect to Facebook...", so that tells me that my account should not be connected. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hello. I'm studying i Hungary, am I not able to use my spotify here Even if I Get premium??

• Hello. I'm studying i Hungary, am I not able to use my spotify here Even if I Get premium??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey

I dont know do i have the same problem, but mine and my friends spotify is the SAME SPOTIFY. I log into my spotify and she logs into her spotify (via fb accounts), but we both use her spotify somehow. I want my own back! This started happening after ...

• I dont know do i have the same problem, but mine and my friends spotify is the SAME SPOTIFY. I log into my spotify and she logs into her spotify (via fb accounts), but we both use her spotify somehow...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account does not work.

Hi! I bought spotify premium as an Norwegian user, when I lived in Norway. Now I live in America, and suddenly after two month with sportify working here in America, it stopped. It says that I'm in offline mode, and I can't log in to my account on my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I bought spotify premium as an Norwegian user, when I lived in Norway. Now I live in America, and suddenly after two month with sportify working here in America, it stopped. It says that I'm in...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted a song/playlist from my Facebook timeline. Doesn't show anymore.

So I "deleted" a playlist and some songs from my timeline on Facebook but now, when I go to play that song again, it doesn't show up in the "Listening to...." activity box on my Facebook profile. Is there a way to regain this so it shows in my profil...

• Casual Listener
  • So I "deleted" a playlist and some songs from my timeline on Facebook but now, when I go to play that song again, it doesn't show up in the  "Listening to...."  activity box on my Facebook ...
  • MrPart2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working on iphone4

I downloaded the app and am using the 48 hour trial. I purchased premium and it still says I am using the trial version. I log in using my Facebook account and always did when I used the free version. Spotify is working fine on my computer and is the...

• I downloaded the app and am using the 48 hour trial. I purchased premium and it still says I am using the trial version. I log in using my Facebook account and always did when I used the free version...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

get another account

hi, I would like one more premium account for my daughter. is there a way to get it as beeing a customer or do I have to start all over for her? Best Magnus

• hi, I would like one more premium account for my daughter. is there a way to get it as beeing a customer or do I have to start all over for her? Best Magnus
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in, error 410

For the past 2 month I have been unable to log into my spotify. It was linked to my facebook and I had signed up under the name phdiab. It keeps giving me an error 410 I was also unble to post this message because it would not let me log in any help ...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past 2 month I have been unable to log into my spotify. It was linked to my facebook and I had signed up under the name phdiab. It keeps giving me an error 410 I was also unble to post this m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes