Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

2 Subscriptions at the same time

Hi, I wanted to try out spotify premium for a month. I put in my credit card info for the free trial through the spotify desktop software but it said there had been an error. I then attempted to sign up for the free trial through the website but it s...

• Hi, I wanted to try out spotify premium for a month.  I put in my credit card info for the free trial through the spotify desktop software but it said there had been an error.  I then attem...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

48 hour trial over after 2 hours?

I got an email 2 hours after i signed up for my "48hour" Trial i get this email: Thanks for taking our 48-hour free trial. If you’d like more time to discover Spotify Premium, click the button to enjoy another 30 days on your mobile for free. And i c...

• I got an email 2 hours after i signed up for my "48hour" Trial i get this email:   Thanks for taking our 48-hour free trial. If you’d like more time to discover Spotify Premium, click the bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get the free 30 day Premium trial after being an Unlimited user?

Currently I'm an Spotify Free user. Previously (up to last July) I was an Unlimited user. Now I want to try the Premium service. I've never been a Premium user before (just "Unlimited"). But when I try clicking the little link at the top of the Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently I'm an Spotify Free user. Previously (up to last July) I was an Unlimited user.   Now I want to try the Premium service. I've never been a Premium user before (just "Unlimited...
  • jjjjjj
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted playlist in error !

By error and synch problems I deleted a playlist on my Ipad and when I turned it for synch again towards my computerthe playlist was taken away on the computer as well, can I retrieve this playlist in any way? My user name are: stefanrabt & Im a prem...

• Casual Listener
  • By error and synch problems I deleted a playlist on my Ipad and when I turned it for synch again towards my computer the playlist was taken away on the computer as well, can I retrieve this playlist...
  • garw5982
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLIST DISSAPEARDED

HELP!!!!! I HAD APLAYLIST BUILT UP OVER 3 YEARS AND THIS WEEKEND IT JUST VANISHED! IVE LOGGED BACK IN SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING?? CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP

• Regular
  • HELP!!!!!   I HAD APLAYLIST BUILT UP OVER 3 YEARS AND THIS WEEKEND IT JUST VANISHED!     IVE LOGGED BACK IN SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING??   CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP &n...
  • chiswick123
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my Facebook but keep my spotify premium account. What do I do?

I need to delete my facebook account however, I want to keep my premium account. What can I do? I dont really want to create a new FB account. Is there any way I can just create a Spotify account and get everything moved from the FB account to the ne...

• I need to delete my facebook account however, I want to keep my premium account. What can I do? I dont really want to create a new FB account. Is there any way I can just create a Spotify account and...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't delete a playlist from my merged account

Spotify helped me a couple of weeks ago with my 2 accounts (still don't know how that happened). You merged them together...which is great. But I see that I am now subscribed to playlists that I made...and I can't add songs to them. So...I can always...

• Regular
  •   Spotify  helped me a couple of weeks ago with my 2 accounts (still don't know how that happened). You merged them together...which is great.     But I see that I am now su...
  • cynreed
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong facebook now left with 2 accounts

I have a current Spotify account which I pay for and have all my playlists sorted. I created a new Facebook and wanted to swap the account from the old Facebook to the new one but this hasn't worked at all. Could someone help me out transfer the prof...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a current Spotify account which I pay for and have all my playlists sorted.    I created a new Facebook and wanted to swap the account from the old Facebook to the new one but th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SIMPLE QUESTION, Synchroniser 2 Ipod différents sur un même compte

Bonjour, Je voudrais acheter Sportify Premium ou Unlimited et je voudrais savoir si je pourrai synchroniser deux Ipod différent sur un unique compte.

• Regular
  • Bonjour, Je voudrais acheter Sportify Premium ou Unlimited et je voudrais savoir si je pourrai synchroniser deux Ipod différent sur un unique compte.
  • Songbird25
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify & NUS not working?

Hi, For the last few months I have had the spotify unlimted subscription but now I am in 6th form I brought a NUS card. So when my month of spotify unlimited finished i stopped it by removing my payment information because i wanted the premium for a ...

• Hi, For the last few months I have had the spotify unlimted subscription but now I am in 6th form I brought a NUS card. So when my month of spotify unlimited finished i stopped it by removing my paym...
  • yohss
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GROTify

You've taken 2x £9.99 from my account, can't access Spotify premium, keep getting email updates in SPANISH... Emailed 'customer service' over a week ago. Nothing. Useless. Please refund me and cancel everything, otherwise I shall see you in the small...

• Visitor
  • You've taken 2x £9.99 from my account, can't access Spotify premium, keep getting email updates in SPANISH... Emailed 'customer service' over a week ago. Nothing. Useless. Please refund me and ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GROTify

Have been charged 2 x £9.99, can't access Spotify premium, keep receiving updates in SPANISH...!! Sent email a week ago. Is there anybody out there who gives a monkey's??? Less than impressed. Please contact me.

• Visitor
  • Have been charged 2 x £9.99, can't access Spotify premium, keep receiving updates in SPANISH...!! Sent email a week ago. Is there anybody out there who gives a monkey's??? Less than impressed. Pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting logged out of desktop software, and mobile just exits

I can't use spotify on my desktop PC or mobile right now. The desktopsoftware wants me to log in, and then after a couple of seconds logs me out. The mobil app also ask me to log in, and after a couple of seconds it just exits the app. I've recently ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't use spotify on my desktop PC or mobile right now.   The desktopsoftware wants me to log in, and then after a couple of seconds logs me out. The mobil app also ask me to log in, and...
  • Sjoenne
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account Hacked!

Hi this is the second time I write about this but i haven't got help from the spotify support... My spotify account maxpalm has been hacked I think, because when I try to reset the password by sending it to my mail I don't get a mail to my emailadres...

• Regular
  • Hi this is the second time I write about this but i haven't got help from the spotify support... My spotify account maxpalm has been hacked I think, because when I try to reset the password by sendin...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify everywhere but my Mac?

A few weeks ago, I posted about an issue I was having with the things I listen to not appearing on Facebook. I've continued looking through forums, trying to find a solution and I discovered that through mobile, it would post what station I was liste...

• Casual Listener
  • A few weeks ago, I posted about an issue I was having with the things I listen to not appearing on Facebook. I've continued looking through forums, trying to find a solution and I discovered that thr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong facebook account linked to my spotify account.

Please try somehting in my account as was done here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/I-have-the-wrong-facebook-account-linked-to-my-spotify-account/m-p/67671#M8865

• Please try somehting in my account as was done here:    http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/I-have-the-wrong-facebook-account-linked-to-my-spotify-account/m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I make the emails stop.

I can't delete with the emails I get from this site. I made an account to listen to ONE person's song from my school, and now I get emails whenever someone joins, whenever someone adds a track, etc. I go to edit profile settings and change all the em...

• I can't delete with the emails I get from this site.  I made an account to listen to ONE person's song from my school, and now I get emails whenever someone joins, whenever someone adds a track,...
  • spotify12345
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacts format

Hi, My contacts name are "11004456" and not the real name of them such as on facebook .... I would like to replace those codes by their real names... could you help ??!

• Regular
  • Hi,   My contacts name are "11004456" and not the real name of them such as on facebook ....   I would like to replace those codes by their real names... could you help ??!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Unlimited to Premium.

Hello, I'm trying to switch my account to premium. I now have the 1 month free premium and in 3 day's it wil transfer 5,- from my bank and switch to unlimited. However, I want them to take 10,- and stay with premium, but I can't figure out how to do ...

• Hello,   I'm trying to switch my account to premium. I now have the 1 month free premium and in 3 day's it wil transfer 5,- from my bank and switch to unlimited. However, I want them to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes