Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login To Different Facebook Account Spotify App

Can't Login To Different Facebook Account Spotify App

So I had to get a new phone and reinstall spotify, and after doing so I chose the option to log into my facebook account connected to my spotify account. The spotify app automatically assumes which facebook account I want to login to and does not have any visible option to manually enter a spotify account. My facebook tied to my phone does not have premium or my playlists for spotify so I am locked out of my premium account without any username/password login option for my facebook account. I don't understand why the app does this but if anyone knows of a way that I can choose to login with a different facebook account it would be extremely appreciated, thanks.
1 Reply

Hey @Iownyoujk,

Welcome to the Community! 

Could you let us know if you're able to access you Premium account using another device? If so, we'd recommend heading to your Account Overview page. There you'll find your numerical username; this can be used in the sign in box along with your Facebook password.

alternatively, you could reach out to our support teams who'd be happy to help you close down your free account. You can get in touch with them via TwitterFacebook, or Email 🙂

If you have any questions, just give us a shout. 

Thanks,

Leo

Suggested posts