Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't be added via family member

Can't be added via family member

Hello,

Can't seem to be added by a family member as it is coming up and that I am not allowed premium and can't be added to this account. It was happily working before and then got removed my Spotify. My email is ***********@gmail.com please sort it out so I can be added as a family member.

2 Replies

Hey @Sunnymeraki! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Hmm, that's no fun! To be eligible for Spotify Family, you must live at the same address as your family. Take a look for more information here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a nice weekend! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Have similar problem .... Initially had Spotify Premium account then upgraded to Spotify Family (and I thought I'd cancelled the Premium). Have tried adding (inviting) family members with same home address but the account still seems to stay as Spotify Premium. Joined last month and was debitted the first CHF19/mth Family membership (Switzerland) fee then this month the bank debit was once again the CHF16/mth Premium membership fee .... ???? Even worse there appears to be no way to speak with Spotify either via telephone call or email

Suggested posts