Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't buy the 3 Months for 0,99€ deal with Paypal

Can't buy the 3 Months for 0,99€ deal with Paypal

Hello,

I wanted to buy the 3 Months deal, I tried it like 4 times with my Paypal account but I've never got an e-mail that it worked. I'm waiting since 3 days but I think anything went wrong there.

Greets,

Falke

5 Replies

Hey @FalkeFX!

Can you try using an incognito window or a private browser? This usually solves browser-related problems.

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

Hey,

I tried it in a different browser, cleared my Chrome cache and cookies and tried it in a incognito window and nothing worked.

Any ideas what I can try now?

Greets,

Falke

Same for me. No solution yet. Tried to get a second account for my little brother (the 3 month trial) but it wont accept the paypal account my spotify main account is already linked to.

Hey again @FalkeFX!

Have you used this payment method to claim the offer or other offers in the past? Or have you had Premium subscription before?

@Neonknigh, hello! Because you've already used the same payment method to purchase the offer on your account, this is the reason you're unable to use it to get the same offer on your brother's account.

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

Hey,

Oh yeah, my sister payed for Premium with this Paypal account, allright thanks.

Can I pay with an other payment method to get this deal?

Suggested posts