Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

How to delete account

So I use the contact from to say I want to delete my account, and the email I get in responce says NOTHING about how to do so.all I get is this:"Hi there,Thanks for getting in touch.Here's what we got from you: I no longer wish to use this account on...

• So I use the contact from to say I want to delete my account, and the email I get in responce says NOTHING about how to do so. all I get is this: "Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. Here's wh...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription problems

I've encountered a small problem, when it comes to subscritpion. I decided to delete my Facebook account, forgetting that my spotify was linked to it. Tha'ts okay, I just ended my premium account, and created a new account only on spotify. However th...

• I've encountered a small problem, when it comes to subscritpion.   I decided to delete my Facebook account, forgetting that my spotify was linked to it. Tha'ts okay, I just ended my premium a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

switch from premium to family

I just upgraded my account to family thinking my family and i can all share one account and save money since there are 6 of us. We have 4 premium accounts currently. Is there a way to save the playlists that are currently attached to the premium acco...

• I just upgraded my account to family thinking my family and i can all share one account and save money since there are 6 of us. We have 4 premium accounts currently. Is there a way to save the playli...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid via itunes now premium is not on either email accounts

APPLE IDomega2828123@icloud.com TOTAL$14.06DATEJun 7, 2016ORDER IDMQ37GQXX4DDOCUMENT NO.195128299364So my account was under fishski90@gmail.com and now my itunes account which is not the same as my spotify email account was charged for the monthly su...

• Casual Listener
  • APPLE ID omega2828123@icloud.com   TOTAL $14.06 DATE Jun 7, 2016 ORDER ID MQ37GQXX4D DOCUMENT NO. 195128299364 So my account was under fishski90@gmail.com and now my itunes acc...
  • Fishski90
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username?

Hey! So, I created my Spotify account many years back. It is currently saved with a nickname I no longer use. My spotify is also connected to Facebook, which furthers my question: Is there some way to give yourself a nickname that others will see, in...

• Hey!   So, I created my Spotify account many years back. It is currently saved with a nickname I no longer use.  My spotify is also connected to Facebook, which furthers my question: Is ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal payment is looping without being complete and return to Spotify

I clicked the spotify premium promotion button and choose to pay by paypal but the system is keep on looping me backto the paypal page. I confirm the amount on paypal accepting everything but the system gets me back to paypal again. Why is this happe...

• I clicked the spotify premium promotion button and choose to pay by paypal but the system is keep on looping me back to the paypal page.  I confirm the amount on paypal accepting everything bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Three Charges No Premium

A week before I tried to get the family premium , after I typed my credit information I clicked next and it told me that something was wrong with my payment method and i didnt made the charge, wel I tried 2 times more and it told me the same but now ...

• Casual Listener
  • A week before I tried to get the family premium , after I typed my credit information I clicked next and it told me that something was wrong with my payment method and i didnt made the charge, wel I ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Assinei o spotify family e fui informada que teria 30 dias grátis aí assinei! O dia da renovação é dia 05/02/2016 e já veio a cobrança este mês no período de 30 dias grátis como devo proceder!?

• Assinei o spotify family e fui informada que teria 30 dias grátis aí assinei! O dia da renovação é dia 05/02/2016 e já veio a cobrança este mês no período de 30 dias grátis como devo proceder!?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription through iTunes

So I attempted to pay for a subscription through iTunes and received a receipt for the purchasing of the subscription but my Spotify still tells me I do not have premium , I've logged out of everything and relived even uninstalled the app and yet sti...

• So I attempted to pay for a subscription through iTunes and received a receipt for the purchasing of the subscription but my Spotify still tells me I do not have premium , I've logged out of everythi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to get premium for 3 months for $.99

Hello, I am having some trouble with my premium subscription. So 5 days ago I signed up for Spotify premium and got the deal where it's 3 months of Spotify premium for $9.99. However, today I saw an add that says 3 months of premium for only $.99, so...

• Hello, I am having some trouble with my premium subscription. So 5 days ago I signed up for Spotify premium and got the deal where it's 3 months of Spotify premium for $9.99. However, today I saw an ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription but still being charged

I had canceled my subscription for months but by credit card is still being charged every month, for some reason I can't find a way to directly contact Spotify and the messages sent via the contact from are useless, no answer. My account settings sho...

• Casual Listener
  • I had canceled my subscription for months but by credit card is still being charged every month, for some reason I can't find a way to directly contact Spotify and the messages sent via the contact f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Email offers

People keep saying they have emails from Spotify with offers for sonos etc. I've never had an email from Spotify. Anyone know why. Wanna 20% off sonos. X

• People keep saying they have emails from Spotify with offers for sonos etc. I've never had an email from Spotify. Anyone know why. Wanna 20% off sonos. X
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

My account is deleted?

Hello,when i try to login with my premium account, it says 'oops, something went wrong'I got logged out of my account and now i cant log back in on neither my pc and iphone app and also not on the browser app.DId my account get deleted for some reaso...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when i try to login with my premium account, it says 'oops, something went wrong' I got logged out of my account and now i cant log back in on neither my pc and iphone app and also not on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

someone has changed my mail

Today I received a message. It said I changed my mail, but that's not true.What can I do?

• Today I received a message. It said I changed my mail, but that's not true. What can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with subscription

cześć. mam problem z subskrypcją. jest promocja. 3 miesiące premium za 0.99 ale kiedy chcę zrobić przelew jest napisane że mam przelać 19.99. Wie ktoś o co w tym chodzi? dzięki za pomoc Hello. I have a problem with the subscription. It is promotion. ...

• cześć. mam problem z subskrypcją. jest promocja. 3 miesiące premium za 0.99 ale kiedy chcę zrobić przelew jest napisane że mam przelać 19.99. Wie ktoś o co w tym chodzi? dzięki za pomoc   Hell...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where Can I get Premium for 99 cents for 3 Months?

When using Spotify Free, I hear two Spotify ads back to back after every other song that tell me I should get 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents per month. I want to, but when I click on the ad, the site is opened in a browser and I can only si...

• Casual Listener
  • When using Spotify Free, I hear two Spotify ads back to back after every other song that tell me I should get 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents per month. I want to, but when I click on the ad...
  • Magestic_turtle
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

someone is using account and deleting my playlists

Someone is playing and deleting songs on my spotify, and I cant change the password cause I cant remember the pass to my e-mail.

• Someone is playing and deleting songs on my spotify, and I cant change the password cause I cant remember the pass to my e-mail. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant logout on ps4 spotify

Hi,Lastime i using temp account for my spotify and it already expired. So i bought new account and i found we cant logout the old account even i remove and readd the application. Any idea on this issue

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Lastime i using temp account for my spotify and it already expired. So i bought new account and i found we cant logout the old account even i remove and readd the application. Any idea on this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify E-Card lässt sich nicht einlösen

Hallo, ich habe zu meinem Geburtstag eine Spotify E-Card für ein Jahr bekommen, kann diese aber nicht einlösen. Bei jedem Versuch bekomme ich die Meldung "dieser Premium-Code ist leider nicht gültig". Das ganze habe ich schon öfters probiert. Den Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   ich habe zu meinem Geburtstag eine Spotify E-Card für ein Jahr bekommen, kann diese aber nicht einlösen. Bei jedem Versuch bekomme ich die Meldung "dieser Premium-Code ist leider nich...
  • title_x
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Test

Test

• Casual Listener
  • Test
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star