Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find my non-Facebook account! PLEASE HELP!

Can't find my non-Facebook account! PLEASE HELP!

Basically, I created one account on my windows computer but I am not sure if I put in my email with it. I am pretty sure the username for that one is "thejd123". This account is my primary one with all my starred songs on it. My computer glitched and it logged me out of my spotify account and I cant remember what my password is. I tried to recover it using the forgot my password thing. I entered the username and not my email because my email one is the other account that I made. (The other account that I made on my phone and I linked it with my Facebook account and that is not the one that has all my starred songs on it, it is the bad one). When I entered my username it said it would send it to my email and for some reason it didn't send it to my email. What should I do? this jd123 account is really important to me and it is all of my good songs. PLEASE HELP.

3 Replies

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I did this about a week ago and they reffered me to this for more help. They still haven't responded and i have checked spam, junk, and every inbox.

Did you reply to that automated email?

Suggested posts