Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't get the premium offer

Solved!

Can't get the premium offer

Hi, I wanted to get this offer for spotify premium for 99ct and now it keeps telling me that I already have used a similar offer and therefore can't upgrade my account for 99ct (only 9,99). I am 100% sure that I never used any similar offer! Is there any other way aside from creating a new account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Gabriel123@sofiaspro@beto69ers2, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The offer is only for new users, if you were subscribed to Premium, used the 30 days trial or used the credit card you're using to pay another Spotify subscription/offer on another account you won't be able to use the offer.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Have you ever held a premium membership in any way? The offer is to new members of premium only, if you've had a membership already you must create a new account. You can however share your current playlist with said new account. 🙂

Hi...I'm from Indonesia and I have an offer Spotify Premium for only Rp. 14.990 but when I try to make a payment you're still ask me to transfer Rp.49.990.... Why is that....???
(<snip-email>)

I just bought the 3 months 99cents offer (I've never bought spotify premium) and It says that I just spend 10 euro's for 1 month. Where can I change this to get the 3 months for 99 cents. I don't know why. Pls help

Marked as solution

Hello @Gabriel123@sofiaspro@beto69ers2, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The offer is only for new users, if you were subscribed to Premium, used the 30 days trial or used the credit card you're using to pay another Spotify subscription/offer on another account you won't be able to use the offer.

I am a new user...

I have the same problem. With a new account and my first time on the spotify site. The only choice is paygin 9,99. So the offer is no offer. How tot get 3 months for 0,99???

@Gabriel123, I'll escalate your problem to Support.

@user-removed, you can find the intro offer in this link: www.spotify.com/intro

Thank you, but it's not working. I only can pay 9,99. It's a pity that
this offer is no offer.

Thank you, but it's not working. I only can pay 9,99.  It's a pity that this offer is no offer.

I have previously used my card to pay for two other subscriptions, one for my boyfriend and one for my sister, how come I can't use the same card to pay for my own account? Is there any way to do so as I would like to avail of the current offer.

Hey @pyrophorics!

As your card was used to pay a subscription on Spotify, the system recognises it and don't let you use the intro offer, you need to pay with another card that you never used on Spotify before if you want to use the offer.

Not to mention that if you were subscribed to Premium before you won't be able to redeem it.

@user-removed, I'll escalate this to support, please, be patient.

Nederland used aan card. It is my first time ons Spotify. I give up

You should contact Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts