Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't join to my partner's Duo Plan

Can't join to my partner's Duo Plan

i live in the same house that my partner lives, but spotify don't allow me to join to the Duo Plan that my partner pay, because it says that we are not in the same country
3 Replies

Hiya fam, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble joining your partner's Spotify Duo plan. If you're both living in the same house and in the same country, then it's possible that there's an issue with your account's country settings. Here are some steps that you can try:

1. Check your account's country setting: Log in to your Spotify account and go to your account settings. Under "Profile", you should see your country setting. Make sure that it's set to the same country as your partner's account. If it's not, change it to the correct country.

2. Verify your address: If your country setting is correct but you're still having issues, verify your address. You can do this by going to your account settings and selecting "Update details". Make sure that your address is accurate and up-to-date.

3. Contact Spotify support: If the above steps don't resolve the issue, contact Spotify's customer support team. Explain the situation and provide them with your account information. They may be able to assist you in joining your partner's Duo plan.

It's important to note that Spotify's Duo plan is only available for two people who live at the same address. If you're not living at the same address as your partner, then you may not be eligible for the plan.

Highest regards,

-Prague the Dog
PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have duo, inserted our address, but when my wife does the same, system says that we need to live in the same region.

hola a todos, acabamos de hacernos el plan duo pero mi pareja no puede acceder al Plan. ha clicado a la direccion que le he enviado y se ha creado una cuenta de Spotify pero no consigue sincronizar su cuenta con la mía ni tiene nuestras carpetas y biblioteca. por favor me podéis ayudar???

Suggested posts