Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can´t manage Podcast

Can´t manage Podcast

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina 

Hi community! I've got a podcast with another two Spotify users, but the only one who can manage the show is the one who created it on Spotify. Is there a way the three of us can manage the show, see statistics, etcetera?

I've tried claiming the "artist" through Spotify Artists, but when I paste the podcast URL and hit "claim" it just get stock in loading for ever (I've tried: Chrome, Chrome with private browsing, Explorer, and Edge; two different computers... eternal loading in all of them).

Thank You!

3 Replies

Hey @sebasaga.

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

This sounds like something that Spotify for Artists Support will be able to help you out with. Just head here and fill out the form, and they should get back to you promptly.

Hope that helps!

Thank You Peter!

I've tried to reach them but I can't fill the form cause my show doesn't appear in the search (and can't add it with the show URL either: https://open.spotify.com/show/31Pt7cBNHXMPmlay26A7a4 ).

I think that maybe without the show they won't answer me. Should I send the question anyway?

Hey @sebasaga.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Yes, you can send the question anyway. Keep in mind that it can take a few weeks for a reply. So we hope that until then you can get eveything done with just one admin.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts