Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log in, cannot reset password

Cannot log in, cannot reset password

Hi,

I can not log into my account (zelbet) - I receive a notification that the password is not correct, even though I am sure I put the right one. I tried resetting the password, but I got no email after several tries. I have a premium account and would really like to keep my playlists. Can you please help me?

Thanks

5 Replies

Do you have different emails? Cause you might have a seperate email that you have assigned for spotify that you are not logged into. If not, try to check you junk or **bleep** folders. If you use gmail, it could be in the social or promotions tab

Thanks for the answer! No, I did check all of my e-mails. To make sure, is it possible to retrieve the e-mail that is currently linked to the account? 

Is there any other possibility to reset the password? It seems e-mail doesn't work.

Hello,

I would appreciate some timely help on this matter, especially that I continue paying for the premium account, while I haven't been able to access the account for the past 4 months.

Thanks

Just wanted to ping about this. Is there anyone from Spotify I can message directly? This has been an issue for few months.

I have the same problem. Where you able to solve it or contact Spotify directly? I am cancelling my account if this dosent gets solved 

Suggested posts