Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot login with Facebook

Solved!

Cannot login with Facebook

Hello,

I am unable to use Facebook to login to my account. Whenever I use my Facebook details it says that they are already tied to a different account.

This is regarding an old account that I had, which I don't have access anymore. Is there any way this facebook link can be cancelled so I can use with the new account?

Thanks

Patrick

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Patrick!

To do this on your phone I would start by going in to the facebook app and click the 3 lined icon to reach "settings". There after go to "account settings" and then to "apps". Here it should say "logged in with facebook" click it and scroll down and tap "spotify" and there you can click remove app. By doing this your facebook account will no longer be connected to your spotify.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Kaive

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Patrick!

To do this on your phone I would start by going in to the facebook app and click the 3 lined icon to reach "settings". There after go to "account settings" and then to "apps". Here it should say "logged in with facebook" click it and scroll down and tap "spotify" and there you can click remove app. By doing this your facebook account will no longer be connected to your spotify.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Kaive

It did! Thanks so much!

Suggested posts