Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

premium issu

CountryMalaysia Device(Huawei p9)Operating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or Issuei have subscribed to premium but it dose not work and i have alredybeen charged.

•   Country Malaysia  Device (Huawei p9) Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue i have subscribed to premium but it dose not work and i have alredybeen charged. &n...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with facebook

I was listening to the music when the app crashed and asked me to login like in the first time you use it. I chose the login with facebook (that is what i was using until that moment) but gives me an error like "not valid key" or something like this....

• I was listening to the music when the app crashed and asked me to login like in the first time you use it. I chose the login with facebook (that is what i was using until that moment) but gives me an...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm so upset!!!! cancel old account create new account with student credentials

I created a spotify account using my student credentials and facebooks months ago, after deleting my FB and getting a new phone number, I can't log in to spotify on my other mobile devices! I followed all the procedures to create an account can't fig...

• I created a spotify account using my student credentials and facebooks months ago, after deleting my FB and getting a new phone number, I can't log in to spotify on my other mobile devices! I followe...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login to my account because of the name

I put my name as Harki in japanese because it is my nickname and it has put my name as 1deh79949nvbomxczsezcujdb. I can't log in without changing my password and I also can't change my username. What do i do?

• I put my name as Harki in japanese because it is my nickname and it has put my name as 1deh79949nvbomxczsezcujdb. I can't log in without changing my password and I also can't change my username....
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema en ingreso de cuenta / suscripcion

¡Buenas tardes! En ayuda de un amigo, escribo este topico; resulta que un amigo activo una cuenta premium hace un tiempo, en su celular. Al tiempo le robaron ese celular. El no tenia la cuenta abierta en ningun otro dispositivo. Y lamentablemente hab...

• ¡Buenas tardes!   En ayuda de un amigo, escribo este topico; resulta que un amigo activo una cuenta premium hace un tiempo, en su celular. Al tiempo le robaron ese celular. El no tenia la cuen...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot edit profile

I tried editing my profile to change my location since i moved out of country but as soon as i clicked save changes it said my email was wrong but it was the same email i've had since i've joined spotify.

• I tried editing my profile to change my location since i moved out of country but as soon as i clicked save changes it said my email was wrong but it was the same email i've had since i've joined spo...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

I've used Spotify for a long time, and I logged out about a week or teo ago, for sure knowing my password and login. But I didn't. I can login with Facebook, but not my actual account. I need help finding the email my account is hooked to and I am up...

• I've used Spotify for a long time, and I logged out about a week or teo ago, for sure knowing my password and login. But I didn't. I can login with Facebook, but not my actual account. I need help fi...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't log in - spotify won't accept password and log in with facebook doesn't work either

I haven't loged into my account for a while and now when i try to log into my account in the app it says "Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where U R at spotify.com" I've changed the password 2 times. I can get on th...

• I haven't loged into my account for a while and now when i try to log into my account in the app it says "Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where U R at spotify.com"...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot log in

Since this morning I cannot login in my Spotify Premium account.Changed my password twice, uninstalled-installed the app but nothing helps.It keeps on telling me that either my username or my password is not correct.Very annoying and apparently the o...

• Since this morning I cannot login in my Spotify Premium account. Changed my password twice, uninstalled-installed the app but nothing helps. It keeps on telling me that either my username or my pas...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Reset Password when you do not have access to original email account?

Hi, I was logged out of all of my devices and it won't accept my username and password. I created my account a couple years ago using a company email that I no longer have access to. I had to create a new account just to even ask this question. It's ...

• Hi,    I was logged out of all of my devices and it won't accept my username and password. I created my account a couple years ago using a company email that I no longer have access ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for artists prior to first release

Hi there! I was wondering: is it possible to set up your artist account prior to your debut release, or just after?

• Hi there!  I was wondering: is it possible to set up your artist account  prior to your debut release, or just after?     
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant find my usename and emile.

hallo, i was login in to my account on my phone for hafe a year now. i tryed to log in from ather computer but couldent find the username.i tryed every combenision withe my passwords but ntahing works. my payment sent to my main emile but i think its...

•   hallo, i was login in to my account on my phone for  hafe a year now. i tryed to log in from ather computer but couldent find the username. i tryed every combenision withe my passwords ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username lost

Hi. I had a username and account from ages ago and found an old post i made on the forums but now my account doesnt seem to be linked. Is there a way of fixing this and recovering my username - or is it possible ive got two accounts somehow?

• Visitor
  • Hi. I had a username and account from ages ago and found an old post i made on the forums but now my account doesnt seem to be linked. Is there a way of fixing this and recovering my username - or is...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Change My Profile Picture

Plan: PremiumCountry: IrelandDevice: HP Laptop, OnePlus 3TOperating System: Windows 10, Android Oreo Hey all, I was wondering if you could help me with an issue I've been having. First and foremost, I made my account using Facebook in 2016. At that t...

• Casual Listener
  • ...an't change my public username which was imported from Facebook when I made my account - however that's a separate issue so I won't rant about it here.    If anyone has any tips/s...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't play songs

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDevicePC and SonyOperating SystemWindows 10, android My Question or Issue I can's play certain artists like Bourbon boys or Warren Zevon. I just get the reply "Spotify can't play this right now" but my friend could play both ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device PC and Sony Operating System Windows 10, android   My Question or Issue  I can's play certain artists like Bourbon boys or Warren Zev...
  • Frostbiteguy
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenkonto

PlanPremiumCountry germany Device( Samsung Galaxy 7)Operating System(Android ) My Question or IssueHallo ich hab gerade ein konto am laufen. Jedoch möchte ich es zu einem studentenkonto umwandeln... die email ist aber anders... wie stelle ich das jet...

•   Plan Premium Country germany   Device ( Samsung Galaxy 7) Operating System (Android )   My Question or Issue Hallo ich hab gerade ein konto am laufen. Jedoch möchte ich es...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country setting

I was using Spotify Premium in my native country then i've moved out to another country. I cancelled my Spotify Premium here after 14 days and tried to change the country setting on Account settings. I wrote my actual country on the form but when I s...

•   I was using Spotify Premium in my native country then i've moved out to another country.     I cancelled my Spotify Premium here after 14 days and tried to change the country...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone and Spotify Family - will it ever be sorted?

I know it's been posted before but will Spotify sort this out with Vodafone so I can pay them an extra £5 a month for family? I spoke at length to Vodafone support and they said its something Spotify needs to sort. The reality is probably that both p...

•  I know it's been posted before but will Spotify sort this out with Vodafone so I can pay them an extra £5 a month for family? I spoke at length to Vodafone support and they said its something S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to connect without e-mail address (nor FB)?

Hi there,I am the owner of a Premium for Family account and I cannot remember which e-mail address was used to create this account. As a result, I cannot invite new family members to join, nor am I able to change the account settings (or even cancel ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I am the owner of a Premium for Family account and I cannot remember which e-mail address was used to create this account. As a result, I cannot invite new family members to join, nor am I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes