Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot reset password

Cannot reset password

This is the second time this situation has occurred. Opened app on LG 4 with TMobile. App said my memory was almost empty. Hum... I have onboad and SD card. App said clear data. I cleared data. Next I could not log on to my account using my password. I followed instructions to retrieve well to create a new password. I was taken to the online Spotify site. A place existed for me to confirm my password. Could not trigger the available space to enter the password. Couldn't could enter into any other open area and change anything in it except the Confirm password space. Once again and paying for Spotify Premium and unable to log on. In the past tried several times with support to correct the situation now I am back to the original problem. I do not believe that Spotify in the past right several times with support to correct the situation now I am back to the original problem. I do not believe that Spotify is able to work properly with LG for. In the past it worked flawlessly with Samsung s4. I am ready to cancel my ssubscription.
2 Replies

Hello @playtowin, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I apologies for the inconvenience 🙂

It seems your phone does not work with the Password reset form 😞

I suggest trying to reset your password from a computer but, you could also try a different Browser on your phone 🙂

You can reset your Spotify Password here:

https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

I hope this helped 🙂

I will try this solution when I can get to a computer. Thank you for the
suggestion.

Suggested posts