Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change my mobile number linked to my account

Change my mobile number linked to my account

Hi! I just would like to ask if it is possible to change my mobile number linked to my spotify account? I recently changed from prepaid to postpaid and they said that I could use spotify premium for free but the thing is i have different mobile number linked to my email and i would like to use only one email address for my account on spotify. Thank you so much!
15 Replies

I'm not 100% sure, since you don't need a mobile number to log into Spotify. I would ask your carrier.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you. It's Globe

It's fine already! Changed the number on my account via laptop. Turns out i just need to go to their main website. Thank you for your help though!

i'm having the same problem. how you change it?

What's your carrier? Maybe you could change it through their main website 🙂

Hi! Can I ask for the steps on how you solved this? I already went to the the globe site but I saw nothing about spotify. Please assist. Thanks!

@rluuu wrote:
It's fine already! Changed the number on my account via laptop. Turns out i just need to go to their main website. Thank you for your help though!

I can't seem to do this myself. I've changed the number from my spot account and when I try to activate spotify purchased from globe, i get an error that my account is still registered thru my old mobile number. 😞

Hey @CodyUnabia,

Thanks for contacting us here in the Spotify Community.

You will need to get in touch with our customer services team directly using the online contact formThey'll be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Let us know how you get on!

Hi! The same thing is happening to me. Is there a way I can solve this already?

I fixed the number and all that but I still won't get Spotify premium I got the Optus prepaid ultimate but still doesn't work

hi i registered to spotify premium via globe and it would not activate my subscription because another number is using my account though i have changed my number on spotify's website.

Same thing happened to me. 😞

My new number and my email address (<removed>) #<removed>. I would like to keep my old playlist my old number was <removed> no more can you guys help me out? Or I'll have to cancel everything!!

<edit by Community Star: removed personal info>

i already did change my number but still can't activate premium.

Suggested posts