Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change payment method

Change payment method

Hey Spotify, 

yesterday i accidently bought Spotify Premium with my dads paypal account, i didnt needed to insert a password or username.

this acctually shocks me that Spottify remembers the passwords of a payment account. so now i want to change my payment method to Nothing, but is keeps on sticking to Paypal Method. 

1. Please delete the password from your Database,

2. Change my payment method to Nothing, since it wont change

3 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

As Paypal was used as the last payment method, it is possible to continue using the same payment method if/when you decide to resubscribe. If you would like to use an alternative method when paying for your subscription, you can make these changes on the subscription section of your account page.

Any questions? Just let us know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Well, i planned to take 1 month spotify to take for vacation, now i am not one of your dumb customers who doesnt look around. so i saw the payment will continue automaticly, and that was not the idea, i already figured out how to stop that, yet i find it rather odd that i can pay with paypal without inserting a password

It is only possible to pay using a Paypal account once the information has previously been entered and your identity has been confirmed by logging in with your Spotify credentials. Once these initial steps have been performed, we try to make subscribing as easy as possible for customers. Hope this makes sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts