Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charge of Spotify premium after unsubscribe

Charge of Spotify premium after unsubscribe

I made the unsubscription from Spotify premium in november last year, and i'm still being charged in my bank account (i noticed it this month). Don't know how to contact them to solve this. Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance!
3 Replies

Hi, @irisaznar!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, let's try to figure this out.

Can you try the steps here for us? They should help you with this. 

We'll be waiting for your reply. 

I had the same problem but I canceled back in December; The transaction showed up today on my bank account and I looked back on Spotify and it said that I have not unsubscribed even though I went through the 3 step process of cancelling it back then. I had to cancel it again TODAY and contacted my bank and they said they can't do anything until I contact Spotify.

Hi @monimojica, thanks for your reply!

It's true that when I noticed yesterday I checked the status of muy subscription and it displays as I'm still subscribed. But I didn't checked this before because when I made the unsubscription last year I'm sure I saw the confirmaron message, and that after it redirected me to a page that suggested me the family plan.

I want to know how this could happen because I didn't want to be in this situation again if I unsubscrive for second time and because I've been charged 3 months more without having knowledge and without using the service, so I suppose someone should give muy money back. It has been really disapponting 😕

Suggested posts