Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Twice - Premium Student Account

Charged Twice - Premium Student Account

My Premium was cancelled because I closed my connecting checking account. I went online and signed up for Premium again and entered the info to my new account. When I did this, I clicked on the student discounted option. I got error messages saying it didn't work because they couldn't verify that I was a student, which I am, so I went back and signed up for the non-discounted Premium. Then I checked my bank account and was charged both 5.29 for the student premium and 10.59 for the non-discounted Premium. I need the 10.59 taken off. I would like the student price only per month, since I qualify for it.

I have tried contacting Spotify through the contact form twice and have no heard a single thing back about this problem. I need the 10.59 removed and I do not want to be charged twice a month when I should only be charged the 5.29 a month for student.
7 Replies

Hello @Stace32789 and welcome to the community!

When (on which days) did you try to reach the staff via the contact form? Did you receive any automated messages back / do you have a case number? Please check your spam folder and if there's any mail that leads you back to the community: answer it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Usually they answer within 48 hours, but I think they don't work on weekends so you probably have to wait a little longer, unfortunately.

Hey there @Stace32789 and welcome to the community!

Did you get any case #'s from your form submissions? If so, post them here so we can help escalate for you.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

01886759 and 01904374, thank you!

I will reply to the automated email as well.

Oh, also, in answer to your question, I sent in a contact form request on October 4th and October 9th.

I've gone ahead and escalated this for you. Hoping you get a response back soon!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@Stace32789 wrote:
01886759 and 01904374, thank you!

Hey!

It looks like we've already replied to your email and got this sorted.

If you need anything else, just get back to the last email we sent you 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts