Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for hidden fees want refund please help

Charged for hidden fees want refund please help

I recently purchsed the 99 cent 3 month premium package a few months ago and I checked my account balance and Spotify charged me 9.99 for the month along with a $25.99 fee! please help I want to cancel my premium and possibly get a refund but I have no idea who to talk to and want this taken care of as soon as possible thanks  

2 Replies

Hello and thaks for posting in the community!

This sounds bad. Usually, Spotify doesn't charge any additional fees. Could it be because of a third party (eg. like your cell provider) that you used to subscribe? I recommend to use the contact form after you've verified it, by following the right steps and pressing green "I still need help" button. A Spotify staff member will see to your issue within a couple of days usually. You can speed things up by replying to the no-reply email you receive even though it says not to!

Hope this helped you,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hey @nessakins,

Welcome to Spotify Community and don't worry.

Get in touch with the customer support via this link and they will be able to look into getting this sorted for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

Suggested posts