Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Charged for the free trial

Solved!

Charged for the free trial

Hi, I signed up for the spotify free trial and only noticed about a week after signing up that I've been charged!
Can anyone help with this?
I tried to contact someone from Spotify via the contact form but didn't get any reply apart from a survey on how satisfied I was with their help.. which didn't come, so not sure how to take this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@deslucia wrote:

Hi, I signed up for the spotify free trial and only noticed about a week after signing up that I've been charged!
I tried to contact someone from Spotify via the contact form but didn't get any reply apart from a survey on how satisfied I was with their help.. which didn't come, so not sure how to take this.

Thanks.

Hi 🙂

Did you check your spam folders? As this is a payment issue, it can only be solved using the customer services form 😞

If you have a case number I can get a staff member to chase it up 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@deslucia wrote:

Thanks.

Hi 🙂

Did you check your spam folders? As this is a payment issue, it can only be solved using the customer services form 😞

If you have a case number I can get a staff member to chase it up 🙂

Liam

Thank you, managed to get in touch with someone from the staff by replying to the no-reply email, hehe! 🙂

@deslucia wrote:

Thank you, managed to get in touch with someone from the staff by replying to the no-reply email, hehe! 🙂

Naughty, Naughty 😉

Just joking, that is the preferred method 😛

Suggested posts