Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Delete My Account

Delete My Account

I have sent a request to customer support asking them to delete my account. I have two, afurry & afurry91. I would like them both deleted. I contacted you guys using the method outlined in other threads but nobody has responded.

6 Replies

It looks like my colleagues have sorted you out. Let us know if you have any trouble.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Then why can I still log in here and post this comment?

Hi afurry - We just need to confirm a few details here. Keep an eye on your personal inbox as I've just sent you an email.  

Hi Ive sent 2 messages last night

the first was to delete my account but i changed my mind

the 2nd message was to change my location to the USA. i set up my spotify account while i was in  australia, but live in the US. i didnt realise about the 14 days length.

thanks

Hi RG77 - You can change your country settings easily via your subscription page

Just update your account with your US credit card details. You won't be charged at all--this will just update your account settings. 

Users without a credit card just need to head over to our contact form. A member of our susport team will get back to you shortly. 

hi

i received an email asking me to provide a few details about myself etc which ive sent.

do i now just await contact from a member of the support team

thanks

Suggested posts