Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download music doesn't work

Solved!

Download music doesn't work

Hello.

When I click on downloads music it say's "We're not currently not supporting new download purchases on spotifuggle" What does that mean's?? I am Premium member of course,so I can't understand why that pops up when I trying to download the music.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify can be used to sync your local tracks to your Ipod, that is why your ipod will appear under devices.

Spotify premium (or any other subscription) does not give you access to mp3 download of tracks, if you want to transfer music to your Ipod then you need to purchase those tracks.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

You may be encountering the store to purchase music. This is slightly different then our option to have offline playlists. At the top of your playlist, you should have an option called "Available Offline". Toggle this on, and tracks will start to sync, and you'll be able to play them offline.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I have set it on available offline,but it still doesn't work, it syncs my music, but the music doesn't go in my music folder, and I have checked what folder I've set it to.

It's because i want them in a folder, so i can get them on an Ipod Shuffle:-)

Ah, then I'm afraid you'll be unable to do that. iPod Shuffle, Classic and Nano devices will only be able to sync "Local Files" (MP3's) from your computer via Spotify. You'd need a device that can run the Spotify application if you wish to sync tracks from the Spotify service to play offline

Such devices like - iPod Touch, Android device, Blackberry, so on.
Airhorn Enthusiast

So you can't download a track from spotifuggle and as an mp3 file??? Otherwise I should be able to convert the file into mp3, but when I plug my Ipod Shuffle in m com, my Ipod appears in spotifuggle under "Devices" and say that I can sync music from spotifuggle, but my problem is that I can't download any music and get it into a folder.

Marked as solution

Spotify can be used to sync your local tracks to your Ipod, that is why your ipod will appear under devices.

Spotify premium (or any other subscription) does not give you access to mp3 download of tracks, if you want to transfer music to your Ipod then you need to purchase those tracks.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts