Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Kane22
  • Casual Listener
  • 697 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 697 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium account back to free, playlists & credits gone

Hi, i am a bit lost here. I am suddenly kicked back to the free version while i paid and use the premium version for 4 months now without a problem. All playlists & deownload credits are gone, both when i log in with facebook or mu spotify credential...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i am a bit lost here. I am suddenly kicked back to the free version while i paid and use the premium version for 4 months now without a problem. All playlists & deownload credits are...
  • LansenWalraet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out of my premium subscription.... what is going on??

Hi, I am suddenly (last saturday I think) kicked back to the free version while i paid and use the premium version for over a year now without a problem. All my playlists are gone, both when i log in with facebook or mu spotify credentials. Please he...

• Hi,   I am suddenly (last saturday I think) kicked back to the free version while i paid and use the premium version for over a year now without a problem. All my playlists are gone, both when...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BILLED TWICE FOR MY SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION AND NO ONE IS TRYING TO RESOLVE!

I've been billed twice for my Premium Subscription this Month after SPotify Failed to recognise that I had a Premium subscription. It just randomly decided one day that I had a free account.Coincidnetally my Credit Cards had Expired but I forgot I ha...

• I've been billed twice for my Premium Subscription this Month after SPotify Failed to recognise that I had a Premium subscription. It just randomly decided one day that I had a free account. Coincid...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!

Is there a help phone number? I am trying to add a new credit card but it is declining and I don't know why

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a help  phone number?  I am trying to add a new credit card but it is declining and I don't know why
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

How do I check my balance? 

• Casual Listener
  • How do I check my balance? 
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist Missing - After Subscribe Error

Hey, I've recently had the card used to pay for spotify stolen (about a day before the payment was set to come out actually!) As such, the payment was not received and I was defaulted to a free spotify account. This is fine, as i've resubscribed back...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    I've recently had the card used to pay for spotify stolen (about a day before the payment was set to come out actually!) As such, the payment was not received and I was defaulted ...
  • youwantdavidbro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook login

I am thinking about converting my facebook personal profile to my professional page. I am much more active on my professioanl page and am tired of managing two pages. However, my subscription with spotify is connected to my persoanl fb profile which ...

• I am thinking about converting my facebook personal profile to my professional page. I am much more active on my professioanl page and am tired of managing two pages. However, my subscription with sp...
  • bluefoxxtrueman
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW PREMIUM USER CANT GET OFFLINE SERVICE

Am I doing something silly? Seems that offline wont work for me. Is it a user error? I am fairly new to the whole spotify thing and feel i am missing something obvious. Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • Am I doing something silly? Seems that  offline wont work for me. Is it a user error? I am fairly new to the whole spotify thing and feel i am missing something obvious.   Can anyone help?
  • fionab
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant log in invalid password error 401?

Loggin thru facebook account email rico255@gmail.com says invalid uaername/passowrd error 401 i was just on last night can someone please help me out i even changed facebook password still no go.

• Casual Listener
  • Loggin thru facebook account email rico255@gmail.com says invalid uaername/passowrd error 401 i was just on last night can someone please help me out i even changed facebook password still no go.
  • rico255
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account used by someone i dont know

Hi!I have a problem with my account.Someone is using it but i dont know who? I have tried to reset my password on spotify and my hotmail but he/she keeps using it.Can someone tell me what i can do to get him/her get logged out from his computer so he...

• Hi! I have a problem with my account. Someone is using it but i dont know who? I have tried to reset my password on spotify and my hotmail but he/she keeps using it. Can someone tell me what i can...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged several times when installing Premium

I subscribed to Spotify Premium about a week ago and I am very happy with the service, however on the day of installation the system did not update and asked me to click through several times to confirm that I had Premium. My account said that I had,...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to Spotify Premium about a week ago and I am very happy with the service, however on the day of installation the system did not update and asked me to click through several times to conf...
  • johncoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Um hello? I pay for this service and no one can return an email?

I'm about to call my bank, cancel my subscription and dispute the 5 extra charges spotify made to my bank account in the last 5 months. I have a single account and I've consistently been charged twice a month the entire time. I want my money back. I ...

• Visitor
  • I'm about to call my bank, cancel my subscription and dispute the 5 extra charges spotify made to my bank account in the last 5 months.  I have a single account and I've consistently been charge...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

600 tracks missing

Just 5 minutes ago I noticed that approx. 600 tracks were missing from my Starred-playlist, through NO fault of my own. What do? How can I get back three years of catalogued music?

• Casual Listener
  • Just 5 minutes ago I noticed that approx. 600 tracks were missing from my Starred-playlist, through NO fault of my own.   What do? How can I get back three years of catalogued music?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged on 2 bank accounts for the same service

Today I was examining my bank transactions and realized I've been paying for premium service for the last 6 or 7 months on both my credit card and checking account! I remember creating an account before the mandatory facebook thing so I might still b...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I was examining my bank transactions and realized I've been paying for premium service for the last 6 or 7 months on both my credit card and checking account! I remember creating an account bef...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into my account

Hi, all. First and formost this is not my main account (I've recently made this so I can post on these forums). Also the account I am on about has a subscribtion to one of the packages. Right; A bit of idiotcy on my part, but I can't seem to get onto...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all.   First and formost this is not my main account (I've recently made this so I can post on these forums). Also the account I am on about has a subscribtion to one of the packages. Righ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login >:|

HelloHere a few minutes ago my music stopped suddenly. I got an "Error 112" I think it was, could see that it was something with the firewall. I chose to uninstall and reinstall Spotify, while giving a new permission for Spotify in my firewall.BUT no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Here a few minutes ago my music stopped suddenly . I got an "Error 112" I think it was, could see that it was something with the firewall . I chose to ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium!!

re paid for it on the 1st and it says i have a free account on my macbook air but lets me use it on my iphone!!!??? money has left my bank and i have reciepts?? help please!!

• Visitor
  • re paid for it on the 1st and it says i have a free account on my macbook air but lets me use it on my iphone!!!??? money has left my bank and i have reciepts?? help please!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade listen to playsit with out wifi?

If I upgrade can I listen to my playlists without being connected to the internet? I am going to a hotel that does not have wifi and I wanted to be able to play music from my list.

• If I upgrade can I listen to my playlists without being connected to the internet? I am going to a hotel that does not have wifi and I wanted to be able to play music from my list.
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal and funding sources

I've been a premium subscriber for a while now and pay via paypal taking the funds directly from my bank account. However I've recently added a credit card (and confirmed it) on my paypal - some of my other recurring payments give me choices of which...

• I've been a premium subscriber for a while now and pay via paypal taking the funds directly from my bank account. However I've recently added a credit card (and confirmed it) on my paypal - some of m...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interrupted Tracks

My music cuts out all the time in tracks. In addition, the system will not move between tracks. It gets to the end of a song and stops dead. I have deleted the service on my iPad and reloaded the App, but to no avail.

• My music cuts out all the time in tracks. In addition, the system will not move between tracks. It gets to the end of a song and stops dead. I have deleted the service on my iPad and reloaded the App...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod