Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

download stealing

Now for the second time my downloads were 'stolen' from me by Spotify because I didn't use them in time.Why do I call this stealing? Because it feels like this when someone sneaks in and takes something that you have payed for without any notificatio...

• Now for the second time my downloads were 'stolen' from me by Spotify because I didn't use them in time. Why do I call this stealing? Because it feels like this when someone sneaks in and takes some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why have all my playlists disappeared?

I didn't delete them please help me

• I didn't delete them please help me
  • Daliaortega
  • 176 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 176 replies
  • 7 likes

Facebook issues

Hi, I've had spotify since it was released in the US. When it became available to connect to facebook, I did so. I've been paying for the premium 10/month for a while now and I love it. But I deactivated my facebook the other day, and now i'm unable ...

• Hi,   I've had spotify since it was released in the US. When it became available to connect to facebook, I did so. I've been paying for the premium 10/month for a while now and I love it. But ...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal payments keep failing

Dear Spotify, I used to have Spotify Unlimited until 00-07-2011 somewhere you charged my account for 10 euro's Premium while I never accepted any terms or clicked any account/payment associated forms buttons or links. This payment never proceeded and...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   I used to have Spotify Unlimited until 00-07-2011 somewhere you charged my account for 10 euro's Premium while I never accepted any terms or clicked any account/payment associa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

New (and lost????) purchase

Hi, Few minutes ago I've bought 100 songs. In the task bar, I can see the right download-counter but when I tried to download a new one, the spotify player displays the messagge to buy more songs? Any ideas? Thanks

• Hi,   Few minutes ago I've bought 100 songs.   In the task bar, I can see the right download-counter but when I tried to download a new one, the spotify player displays the messagge to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!!!

I am trying to upgrade my account to premium and I am being told that the password that I am entering is not the correct password. I know that this is the correct password. What do I need to do? I am able to access my music but I want premium access....

• I am trying to upgrade my account to premium and I am being told that the password that I am entering is not the correct password. I know that this is the correct password. What do I need to do? I am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Subscription Discount

I currently pay about $22 a month for 3 subscriptions to a competitor. Spotify interests me because it seems like the desktop app is slightly more robust and I do listen to music while i'm working and find that i prefer a desktop app over the web alt...

• I currently pay about $22 a month for 3 subscriptions to a competitor.  Spotify interests me because it seems like the desktop app is slightly more robust and I do listen to music while i'm work...
  • alienjackhammer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

trial is gone

hello, i started my trial 2-3 days ago and now its gone. any help on this? ty

• hello, i started my trial 2-3 days ago and now its gone. any help on this? ty
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

Hi My credit card expired so my Premium payment failed. Sorted it out and the payment went through, however, I am not getting the Premium service on my Laptop. My Account details say I'm a Premium holder, I just don't get the service. My Ipad seems o...

• Hi   My credit card expired so my Premium payment failed. Sorted it out and the payment went through, however, I am not getting the Premium service on my Laptop. My Account details say I'm a P...
  • jme2k7
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

HELP, moderator! : I can't use my Spotify.

Hello!: I have an account since some days ago, but I can't use it. Continously, a message tells me: "We haven't be able to connect your Spotify account with Facebook. Try again later". And my session closes. I don't know what I'm doing bad. The siste...

• Not applicable
  •        Hello!: I have an account since some days ago, but I can't use it. Continously, a message tells me: "We haven't be able to connect your Spotify account with Faceb...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to play local music on a squeezebox via Spotify (ie playlist with local music also)

Hi, Premium account, Squeezebox Radio & TouchI think I know the answer to this is No & more of a Logitech question but thought I would ask here if anone has any ideas. I have set up a playlist on my Win XP PC that has spotify music & some local MP3's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Premium account, Squeezebox Radio & Touch I think I know the answer to this is No & more of a Logitech question but thought I would ask here if anone has any ideas.  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duplicate Account?

Dear People at Spotify, It seems I have one account with spotify directly and another one with my facebook-ID? Strange thing is: I logged in with my 'normal' account to renew my premium, but it seems that it has been booked on an account i can only g...

• Not applicable
  • Dear People at Spotify,    It seems I have one account with spotify directly and another one with my facebook-ID?   Strange thing is: I logged in with my 'normal' account to renew ...
  • ingy1973
  • Casual Listener
  • 207 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 207 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Error Code: 410

Hello, As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. I've tried to reset the passw...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details. The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that m...
  • gloriagilberta
  • 317 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 317 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login

Hi I'm using FB credentials to login, I can log in to FB and I'm automatically logged into the Spotify page but when I use the same details (copy-paste) the spotify app tells me "The username or password is incorrect" What am I doing wrong? RgdsRob

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm using FB credentials to login, I can log in to FB and I'm automatically logged into the Spotify page but when I use the same details (copy-paste) the spotify app tells me "The usernam...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 76 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged when I cancelled my premium subscription

Back in January I got billed for a month of Spotify Premium Membership. I had used the free trial, and was expecting the trial to simply end, but the membership continued and I got billed. Shrugging it off, the same day I am billed I go online and ca...

• Back in January I got billed for a month of Spotify Premium Membership.  I had used the free trial, and was expecting the trial to simply end, but the membership continued and I got billed. &nbs...
  • Sumayyah5-8
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Facebook Credentials and Spotify

Hi This is the second time in 2 months that my account has locked me out. I have only ever used facebook to log in to my spotify unlimited account. Now it asks me to link my spotify username and facebook account but I do not have spotify credentials....

• Not applicable
  • Hi   This is the second time in 2 months that my account has locked me out. I have only ever used facebook to log in to my spotify unlimited account. Now it asks me to link my spotify username...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using gift cards abroad

my question is, can i use gift cards while i am abroad, in a country where spotify does not work, if i have a british bank account and credit card?thanks for your help in advance

• my question is, can i use gift cards while i am abroad, in a country where spotify does not work, if i have a british bank account and credit card? thanks for your help in advance 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists aren't there after I've synced them multiple times

I've followed all the guides, installed on phone and on SD card, I've unmounted the SD card and formatted the SD card, still unsync my offline playlists daily. I've resynced, reinstalled, redownloaded, cleared cached so many times that I've lost trac...

• Regular
  • I've followed all the guides, installed on phone and on SD card, I've unmounted the SD card and formatted the SD card, still unsync my offline playlists daily.   I've resynced, reinstalled, re...
  • divinelyplaced
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Thought I had signed for free trial?

So about a month ago, I was under the assumption that I was signing up for the free trial. I had to give credit card information, and the first month's fee was deducted - so I thought the free month came at the end of the first paid month. Then my Pr...

• So about a month ago, I was under the assumption that I was signing up for the free trial.  I had to give credit card information, and the first month's fee was deducted - so I thought the free ...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change date of birth

I can't change my last 4 numbers in my date of birth. Is this possible?

• I can't change my last 4 numbers in my d ate of birth. Is this possible?
  • Honeybard
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes