Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Change date of birth

I can't change my last 4 numbers in my date of birth. Is this possible?

• I can't change my last 4 numbers in my d ate of birth. Is this possible?
  • Honeybard
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! create a second account

Hello, How do I do to create a second account for another person using my computer where I already have spotify downloaded?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   How do I do to create a second account for another person using my computer where I already have spotify downloaded?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my account (urgent)

I sent the following message to the Spotify support-account. As it is urgent, I post it here too, if anybody can help me, please reply: Good afternoon, I have a problem that I can't resolve. Two months ago, I subscribed to Spotify Premium, and 10€ we...

• Casual Listener
  • I sent the following message to the Spotify support-account. As it is urgent, I post it here too, if anybody can help me, please reply:   Good afternoon, I have a problem that I can'...
  • linabberg
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Starred Tracks?!?

I have just noticed that almost all of my starred tracks have dissapeared! Please can you help? Is there a way to restore it?

• Regular
  • I have just noticed that almost all of my starred tracks have dissapeared! Please can you help? Is there a way to restore it?
  • awidaai
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't end my subscription at the end of the Premium test - facebook login

Hi, I tried Spotify Premium for free the last month, and now I want to cancel the automatic resubscription. My problem is that no matter how many times I type my password, I still can't confirm my unsubscription, the website keeps telling me that the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I tried Spotify Premium for free the last month, and now I want to cancel the automatic resubscription. My problem is that no matter how many times I type my password, I still can't conf...
  • Yshusnir
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card expired, cannot renew

Hello, I asked this a month ago and did not receive a reply, so I am asking again. I used to live in sweden. In sweden I bought a premium account with my swedish card. Then I moved to Spain. After 6-7 months in spain, my Swedish card expired, and I h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I asked this a month ago and did not receive a reply, so I am asking again.   I used to live in sweden. In sweden I bought a premium account with my swedish card. Then I moved ...
  • StickyIcky
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

my facebook profile changed

when i log in to my premium account (117715393) the facebook profile has changed to my Daughters profilehow can i get it back to my profile

• Casual Listener
  • when i log in to my premium account (117715393) the facebook profile has changed to my Daughters profile how can i get it back to my profile
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My already existing spotify account wont sync with my Facebook account

Hi I already have a spotify account, but i cant register my correct email because of my facebookaccount.How ca i solve this?

• Hi   I already have a spotify account, but i cant register my correct email because of my facebookaccount. How ca i solve this?
  • romibiel
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify does not accept upgrade

I try to upgrade my free-account to unlimited - what happens? "For security reasons, type in your password." I do so. And then: "Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card has not expired, if you're usin...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to upgrade my free-account to unlimited - what happens? "For security reasons, type in your password." I do so. And then: "Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline-spillelister på mobilen

Hei! Jeg har akkurat oppgradert min spotify unlimited til spotify premium. Jeg får ikke hørt mine offline spillelister i offline modus på mobilen. Hva gjør jeg?

• Hei!   Jeg har akkurat oppgradert min spotify unlimited til spotify premium.    Jeg får ikke hørt mine offline spillelister i offline modus på mobilen. Hva gjør jeg?    
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another Duplicate Account Issue

Good Morning. Looks like I need to have a secondary (Facebook) account detached and deleted from my primary Spotify account (thomaslstrickland). I've attempted to do the recommended three-step solution, but it looks like I'd need to wait until 02/25 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good Morning.   Looks like I need to have a secondary (Facebook) account detached and deleted from my primary Spotify account (thomaslstrickland).   I've attempted to do the recommended...
  • ansal
  • Regular
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account, but still hear/see advertising?

I recently have a 30-day premium trial account and I still hear and see advertising, isn't that supposed to be turned off when you have a premium account?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently have a 30-day premium trial account and I still hear and see advertising, isn't that supposed to be turned off when you have a premium account?    
  • adamk22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mixed up accounts

Hi there, I logged in at a friends place on her computer with my own account, and accidentally matched my facebook account with her Spotify account. Now it seems like we share the account: everytime we both try to use Spotify it pauses because the ac...

• Hi there,   I logged in at a friends place on her computer with my own account, and accidentally matched my facebook account with her Spotify account. Now it seems like we share the account: e...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

account login!?!?!?

I can't remember my password, and the last one sent to my email a few weeks ago isn't working. Why won't they email or send the new number to my cell phone and when they do, how can I change it to something I want.. Thankyou midget_kat@hotmail.com

• Casual Listener
  • I can't remember my password, and the last one sent to my email a few weeks ago isn't working. Why won't they email or send the new number to my cell phone and when they do, how can I change it to so...
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Accidental purchase of spotify premium

Hi, i accidently purchased spotify premium on my credit card...Is there a way to cancel this purchase?

• Hi, i accidently purchased spotify premium on my credit card... Is there a way to cancel this purchase?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I pay via Paypal without having a credit card?

I want to buy a premium account and have a paypal account with a verified bank account. Nevertheless I only have the option to add a credit card if I select to pay via paypal. Problem is I do not own a credit card ... so what can I do? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to buy a premium account and have a paypal account with a verified bank account. Nevertheless I only have the option to add a credit card if I select to pay via paypal.   Problem is I d...
  • federflug
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I've got an android rezound and have purchased the premium subscription. Then, when I login on my phone - I'm unable to play any tunes - says I need a premium subscription. Any thoughts?

• I've got an android rezound and have purchased the premium subscription.  Then, when I login on my phone - I'm unable to play any tunes - says I need a premium subscription.  Any thoughts?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

from an angry norwegian

i have spotifid with advitisreelse i go to cort with this, so i shoud not pay. but you have billed me severel tousen dollar. i want my money back, you tricket me, and that pises me off. i got all the paper and you will get nowher, only pay me more. H...

• i have spotifid with advitisreelse i go to cort with this, so i shoud not pay. but you have billed me severel tousen dollar. i want my money back, you tricket me, and that pises me off. i got all the...
  • Kun_Vidar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes